The cheapest tickets for Adele's Las Vegas residency are about... $2000

returcus

Hm, that doesn’t seem right. Are you sure that’s not for VIP packages or Meet & Greets? I mean I’m sure tickets won’t be cheap because she’s in high demand but I doubt they start at that price. Or resellers will probably try to grab a bunch and resell them at that price point. I used to live in Vegas and go to lots of residencies, nobody’s cheap seats start at 2000. If you want to be close, yeah they’ll probably be expensive like that. 

3 hours ago, WilderWein said:

I don't get the hype about Adele... to me her work is very dull and always the same. Very ordinary. 

I agree. I think she has a wonderful voice but her songs are so boring. There's something missing.. I listen and always wait for the exciting part but it never comes. 

If I was somehow married to a much more sophisticated, mature, older man that seemed cultured and wanted to treat me to this after a candle lit dinner at a ritzy restaurant to sustain the romantic ambiance he was aiming for all night, I’d put on my best pretentious fresh face on and clean up for this. I might even shed a tear and feel moved that I was privileged and graced to be in the presence of Adele, vindicated for having some semblance of a soulful heart. 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block