Once Upon a One More Time Was Actually Amazing.

9 hours ago, dfffff said:

And did you know that the cash from that goes to Lou and Larry? There was a thread about it some time ago

Yea but I prefer not delve into to the diatribes of keyboard ninjas. Stupid on their part and shows how much they were in it for the money and didn't vet have the things that were in the play. It's clearly an allegory on how they manipulated her and it is extremely obvious. 

3 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

I still find this entire concept weird it’s almost like a tribute for a dead person it makes me feel uneasy 

It's not. There's no eulogy or or overture. Not in the vibe it gives it. It's like if all the princesses in fairytales realize that their stories are not their own and are driven by society's expectations of woman.  I went into it without expectations other than expecting them to destroy the catalogue. But they aced the assignment. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block