Once Upon a One More Time Was Actually Amazing.

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Is there any dance heavy numbers? Considering Britney is known for her hard choreo. 

Absolutely, many of the songs have heavy dance choreography. It's all new, not Britney original choreo. I can't even express how fun the show was. Justin Guiriani was in on the joke and played up the over the top choreography. During one song he was swinging from a chandelier. Some of the characters had me laughing HARD out loud which rarely happens in a show. Cinderella's two step sisters were hilarious. They had drag queen personas. 

• Love 1

Yes 

3 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

What are the songs used In this? If Cinderella is not a song used then that is a crime 

Yes, Cinderella is used and pretty much the full song! Most all the rest are her mega hits. One fakeout moment where things start to suggest something secksually, leading you to think they will use one hit song, but then they use a completely different one instead.

7 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

I saw the show too and it really is a hit. It's clever, funny, more complex than you would think, and anyone who sees the show would enjoy it. Very appealing on many levels. Mild spoilers below when I discuss a couple of the characters.

I really feel like Britney was heavily involved in the concept/story, and to be honest I'm surprised the conservatorship allowed this story. 

There is a character called the Narrator who is meant to be Jaime Spears. He controls the princesses and writes their stories and the princesses want to overthrow him and write their own stories. 

Price Charming (Justin Guarani) is meant to be Justin Timberlake. He's smooth at first but turns out to be a creep. They even gave the character the famous JT ramen noodle haircut.

But the rest of the characters are the main focus. Hilarious princesses with so many original jokes about their own stories. Kind of makes fun of fairy tales in a fun way. 

The use of songs is great and often surprises you. Some of the lyrics are changed to make them even better with the story. So many hit songs and a couple deep cuts in there such as Passenger and If I'm Dancing. I think Britney loves these songs personally and wanted to use them. 

The show program was mostly online from a QR code. I wish I saved the link so I could post it. It mentioned the Britney helped come up with the story herself. 

I feel like fans can and should support this project. 

I thought the same thing as far as the conservatorship was concerned. There are so many references and they are extremely obvious. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block