Once Upon a One More Time Was Actually Amazing.

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

and what will happen with the movie? Sony Pictures supposedly had bought the rights for the movie and Britney was set to produce it along with Larry and John Davis

I think that Brit may take the Madonna route and produce/direct her story. Hopefully the project is off since Larry's departure and with the conservatorship ending it provides even more fuel to create the biopic. 

Also, do you think they would be able to put the past 40 year of her life into a movie that isn't at least 3 hours long is going to be hard. In my head it may need to be 2 to 3 different movies though a 3 movie biopic would be hard to sell. 

P1 McComb/DIsney/New York really dig into the past, Jamie's abuse Lynne's complacency. 

P2 The Rise to the "fall" leading into the conversatorship

P3. Conserved to Freedom with an in-depth look on what her day to day was and how she created projoect rose and orchestrated her freedom. 

Well, let's wait and see if Britney herself ever endorses this musical.

I'm sure the people that created/produced the play made the deal with her management long before their corruption was common knowledge. I'm just surprised they're still going through with it if the money is going to Lou/Larry, like wouldn't they just pull the plug on it for Britney's sake? But maybe there are contracts with the theatre that they had to fulfill:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I also remember hearing that even Britney herself went to a few of the table readings and approved of the musical during it's early stages. It does sound like something very Britney. I believe there's an episode of We Need To Talk About Britney pod where the host talks to someone with insider info from a couple of years back.  

We gotta get to the bottom of this you guys :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, femmepop said:

Well, let's wait and see if Britney herself ever endorses this musical.

I'm sure the people that created/produced the play made the deal with her management long before their corruption was common knowledge. I'm just surprised they're still going through with it if the money is going to Lou/Larry, like wouldn't they just pull the plug on it for Britney's sake? But maybe there are contracts with the theatre that they had to fulfill:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I also remember hearing that even Britney herself went to a few of the table readings and approved of the musical during it's early stages. It does sound like something very Britney. I believe there's an episode of We Need To Talk About Britney pod where the host talks to someone with insider info from a couple of years back.  

We gotta get to the bottom of this you guys :typing_keyboard_computer:

I agree. But the play is written to pointed towards the conservatorship it is crazy. They mention it several times, I don't want to spoil it for folks but its so obvious. I think that she would love final project and there were so many britism in it was amazing. 

Also, to your point about them still going through with the play we don't know what the play looked like through run throughs and they definitely had time to reedit the play and put more references to her situation in it. 

-Also thanks for not calling me a plant or Justin Giurani because I actually like the show. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

I think that Brit may take the Madonna route and produce/direct her story. Hopefully the project is off since Larry's departure and with the conservatorship ending it provides even more fuel to create the biopic. 

Also, do you think they would be able to put the past 40 year of her life into a movie that isn't at least 3 hours long is going to be hard. In my head it may need to be 2 to 3 different movies though a 3 movie biopic would be hard to sell. 

P1 McComb/DIsney/New York really dig into the past, Jamie's abuse Lynne's complacency. 

P2 The Rise to the "fall" leading into the conversatorship

P3. Conserved to Freedom with an in-depth look on what her day to day was and how she created projoect rose and orchestrated her freedom. 

I'm not really sure she's interested in a biopic, especially after her own comments on Instagram. As she said, she's not dead yet.

I think she would be more interested in doing another kind of story, like when she produced Brave New Girl, though I'm not sure if she truly likes the Once Upon a One More Time. 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm not really sure she's interested in a biopic, especially after her own comments on Instagram. As she said, she's not dead yet.

I think she would be more interested in doing another kind of story, like when she produced Brave New Girl, though I'm not sure if she truly likes the Once Upon a One More Time. 

True but she does have the need to tell her side of the story. I agree with you as well on her producing a straight up super cute romcom. That would be amazing, I would love to see her direct something. The amount of pentup artistry with in her from the past 13 years is going to be a force to be reckoned with and I don't think she is going to do just music. 

COULD WE EVEM HANDLE A BRITNEY SPEARS LEAD WEEKLY COMEDY SERIES>!?!?

#HiTed

• Like 1

....If the conservatorship was in control of Britney and signed these contracts for her and the money goes to her trust.

....and the conservatorship has been dissolved and Britney has control of trust.

Britney gets the money from this from her trust. Yes all those ********* had their cut, but the percentage that Britney was supposed to get essentially is going to her trust and she can access.

Therefore, by boycotting anything that the former trust put in place that now gives Britney money makes her still a victim.

So go ahead and start your conservatorship bonfire. Let me know so I can come by and toss my Signature Femme Fatale Shot glasses in there. Along with your copies of the albums after Blackout.

Music Video Dancing GIF

• Love 4
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, fays1 said:

This show was done so they can make money out of Britney without Britney being there, nobody should go to that show, specially her fans.

8 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

This project is literally a cash grab from Team Con. I would encourage all fans not to go see this show

I guess it's time we start a GoFundMe for her while we boycott 2008-2021. That way we can get our money to Britney. 

Britney Spears Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

I understand the fear of giving team con more coins, but this is one of the few projects that was done during the conservatorship that Britney is actually listed as a producer on.

Yes, so is Larry, but we still don’t know how she feels about his involvement as a whole. Her whole history with him has been volatile, and when she’s referred to her “management” in her speech, that could include quite a few of them.

But the fact she’s actually present as a producer for this, which is more than even some of the conservatorship albums, tells me she is actually more invested in it than we thought.

Also, I thought that now that Lou and Jamie are out of the picture, that they wouldn’t be getting any money moving forward. I may be wrong there… but I’m sure Rosengod knows what he’s doing.

And lastly Britney hasn’t been holding back on her feelings lately- I’m sure if she was strongly opposed, we would get a post saying something to that effect. 

All this is to say, I’m excited to see this someday. I hope it does well. Judging from the response on Broadwayworld, people are really enjoying it so far. Until I hear otherwise from Britney, I’m supporting it.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block