When did Britney stop working with Big Rob and Why

rik

14 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

They stopped working together in 2003, according to reports.

Apparently, he was let go at (or around) the same time as her former manager Johnny Wright got the boot.

Shortly thereafter, Larry was fired by Britney, and Larry’s protege Dan Dymtrow became her manager.

https://popdirt.com/big-rob-felt-betrayed-by-britney-spears-security-change/17359/

Seems to me it wasn’t her having an issue, it was management. Ridiculous and hes right. She was over 21, he respected her decisions and trusted she would be okay during this time. The fact he got the boot for letting her be a person is ridiculous 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I personally think a lot of people in Britney’s camp were flaming racists. Once this “arrangement” was put in place, did we see ANY people of color in Britney’s camp? Speaks volumes to me. And didn’t Columbus Short have an “issue” with her family years ago because he was black allegedly? So make of that what you want

*allegedly for entertainment purposes only 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I personally think a lot of people in Britney’s camp were flaming racists. Once this “arrangement” was put in place, did we see ANY people of color in Britney’s camp? Speaks volumes to me. And didn’t Columbus Short have an “issue” with her family years ago because he was black allegedly? So make of that what you want

*allegedly for entertainment purposes only 

I agree pretty sure this is the reason she never worked with danja again, just Will.iam who was deemed “safe” 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Blfc1 said:

Britney and Kfed started dating at the beginning of her Onyx hotel tour (spring 2004)—as documented in Britney & Kevin Chaotic. 
This article about Rob is from June 2003–so his removal was pre K-fed. The article is interesting-it seems to imply that Brit’s team was mad that Rob wouldn’t stop her from going out. It seems like team Brit wanted security to exercise more control over her, a la Blackbox. 

side note, just rewatched Britney & Kevin chaotic, and it is TV gold. I cannot believe it was so thoroughly panned. Some of it is silly, but what else would you expect from a 23 year old?

It's possible that Larry canned Rob because he wouldn't exercise more control over her.

But that could have been the inciting incident for Britney later canning Larry (for the first time).

There were power plays going on...But this all occurred long before Team CON.

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's possible that Larry canned Rob because he wouldn't exercise more control over her.

But that could have been the inciting incident for Britney later canning Larry (for the first time).

There were power plays going on...But this all occurred long before Team CON.

Which makes u think just how much abuse Jive and Song foresaw throughout the conservatorship and prior to it. It’s like they approved of it and didn’t back their artist because it allowed them and the many employees of Britney Inc. to have more of a say. 

2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

I dont know but it mightve been a blessing in disguise as after brit he became anna nicole smiths bodygaurd who admitted he was getting pills for anna under his and his wifes name and he was the one that delivered her her ***** on that fateful night.

Sir…. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: that’s big Moe, not big Rob :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: two different people 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block