I wish Britney would talk to us again.

8 minutes ago, JAI318 said:

Are you guys seriously bothered she isn’t addressing us? She needs to do what she wants. She’s already done enough living for other people’s needs and wants. She doesn’t and shouldn’t have to say anything about her personal feelings. That’s a her thing. 

But she always shared with fans before and even mentioned many times she’d like to do it more often and then - boom - conservatorship and radio silence; so I personally assumed she would’ve kept communicating with fans like before with letters and stuff if it wasn’t for the conservatorship.

Now that she is free I guess I selfishly want hear from her again, but she’s clearly not ready to do it yet or maybe doesn’t even want to anymore; whatever the reason… BUT still I’m allowed to miss her no?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Electric said:

mte, I don’t understand why she’s still silent, she literally could do a cute IG live for the fans

But she isn’t obligated to it. She can do it when she is ready or wants to. If you were having the time of your life would you want to be posting on IG every 5 seconds? Let her breathe. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, JAI318 said:

But she isn’t obligated to it. She can do it when she is ready or wants to. If you were having the time of your life would you want to be posting on IG every 5 seconds? Let her breathe. 

Or maybe she’s not as free as we all would like to think… she doesn’t even have to answer c-ship related questions, just a cute chat with the fans

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block