I wish Britney would talk to us again.

I actually dont. I think she deserves her freedom in her private time.

Her work and career is being a performer - When she is on her job THEN I would like her to talk more. Like, have breaks between songs to chat a little, talk about the songs meaning and whatever. When she is being interview, she is expected to talk about her life and answer the questions, nobody wants to read a boring interview, in an expensive magazine which the celebrity got 10.000$ to do, but don't share anything

So, I wish we would see her on her work more, but when she is not at work, I dont expect to ever hear from her again

• Love 5
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, sutramaya said:

I want her to do IG Live so bad

Tbh less social media might be better. The Xtina situation was reaaaaally messy and made her look bad to the GP. I think she might have a lot of frustration built up inside her (understandably) and social media is always the worst outlet for that kind of thing because you say or do things you regret later.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
6 minutes ago, bad media karma said:

Tbh less social media might be better. The Xtina situation was reaaaaally messy and made her look bad to the GP. I think she might have a lot of frustration built up inside her (understandably) and social media is always the worst outlet for that kind of thing because you say or do things you regret later.

The Xtina situation didn't make her look bad, xtina fans rushed to social media to defend Xtina. The GP don't care about celebrity feuds for more than 30 seconds.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

What are you talking about? Since the conservatorship ended, she told us about her fury with her dad, mom, sister, Lou Taylor, Christina, etc.

She’s shared she’s scared to make a mistake. That she got to have a drink for the first time in 13 years. That she’s engaged. Who’s making her wedding dress. The list goes on. 

The truth is, the world isn’t satisfied unless they know every detail, which isn’t possible, which leads to the media firestorm ala 2007. 

Thank you! 
I have been so confused at this thread, like have you not been on her Insta, I thought the comment on here was she was oversharing if anything and now suddenly she’s ‘radio silent’ 🙃

• Love 2
5 hours ago, JAI318 said:

I have a hard time swallowing the fact so many fans fought so hard to help set her free, but then fans put her in their own cage of expectations. EVERYONE, myself included would kill for a new album, cute post, IG live, etc. 

But there has to be some common sense. It’s been 13 years of her imprisonment from people who forced her to do these things. She needs to find love and joy again. Don’t you want that for her? That’s what I want. 

imagine what it will be like when she finally does these things Bc she loves to again. Not because she’s trying to please other people.  It will be an amazing day. I’m not saying she doesn’t love interacting with us… but…. She’s just now allowed to go do basic things on her own. She’s finding happiness again. That should be enough for any true fan. Anything else is just a bonus. :-) 

It’ll happen in time. I have faith is will. I can see that spark starting to ignite in her eyes again. 

Very well said. Its not wrong to miss her but it’s out of character to kinda just want the script to be flipped on all ends when she’s just been freed. Gurl is sharing. Gurl is getting her groove back. She looking GOODT. Come on! I’m living for the fact DONATELLA VERSACE is designing her wedding dress. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

like she wants a baby. She wants to live. So let her LIVE because that’s what we fought for - for her to LIVE HER BEST LIFE, FREE. :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, W0rkBish said:

she said many times how great we are and how much she loves us

what more do u want, get a life

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Jesus Christ, it’s only been like two weeks, give her some time and she has both addressed us and expressed her feelings toward her family and freedom a few times, it’s not her fault if it ain’t enough for your greedy, selfish ***!!!

damn that’s rude AF both of you - ok I guess I’m not allowed to miss her and miss seeing her on video talking to us. I’ll just go kill myself then cause CLEARLY I don’t have a life and I’m OBVIOUSLY so much worse than Lou and Robin combined.

Jesus chill a bit… she’s not made of ******* glass.

2 hours ago, Aylaskye said:

Thank you! 
I have been so confused at this thread, like have you not been on her Insta, I thought the comment on here was she was oversharing if anything and now suddenly she’s ‘radio silent’ 🙃

yeah but those are posts; I mean I miss her videos when she address us directly - meaning making a video to share with us - not necessarily about her situation but about anything like making a sandwich, or talking about her garden or sharing anything in general but like on video with her voice.

or like the cute story about the vaccine or that video of her painting - I don’t know.

that’s all.

2 hours ago, ItsSway said:

Very well said. Its not wrong to miss her but it’s out of character to kinda just want the script to be flipped on all ends when she’s just been freed. Gurl is sharing. Gurl is getting her groove back. She looking GOODT. Come on! I’m living for the fact DONATELLA VERSACE is designing her wedding dress. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

like she wants a baby. She wants to live. So let her LIVE because that’s what we fought for - for her to LIVE HER BEST LIFE, FREE. :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

I just wish we had her more on video like that story where she sings Lonely - that was amazing.

1 minute ago, NostalgiaAct said:

Why would she?

People here are always questioning her intelligence. I’ve seen people wonder if she would know how to post a HD video to her IG :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

If she went live people would be saying she was forced, Sam made her do it or whatever crap you say these days :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

well I’m not one of those people so I won’t criticize her. i love everything she gives us 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block