I wish Britney would talk to us again.

4 hours ago, ItsSway said:

Very well said. Its not wrong to miss her but it’s out of character to kinda just want the script to be flipped on all ends when she’s just been freed. Gurl is sharing. Gurl is getting her groove back. She looking GOODT. Come on! I’m living for the fact DONATELLA VERSACE is designing her wedding dress. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

like she wants a baby. She wants to live. So let her LIVE because that’s what we fought for - for her to LIVE HER BEST LIFE, FREE. :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

100% !

I just want her to do whatever. I do feel uneasy about the silence because there’s a part of me that can’t believe these people would let go of control so easily, but she’s essentially been in prison and under surveillance for 13 years so it’s probably nice for her to just be able to chill without the weight of everyone’s expectations. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Right but can she like be free for a month at least lmao. Can she enjoy HER life without the wants of anyone else? I know we love her as fans but there's things we don't even really acknowledge in regards to her because of our fan love for her. But she needs to live life enough to where even WE don't need to know what she's doing how she is for moments at a time. Just my take. But I would love if shes comfortable enough with us to share whenever she likes :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, leviathan said:

damn that’s rude AF both of you - ok I guess I’m not allowed to miss her and miss seeing her on video talking to us. I’ll just go kill myself then cause CLEARLY I don’t have a life and I’m OBVIOUSLY so much worse than Lou and Robin combined.

Jesus chill a bit… she’s not made of ******* glass.

Ok, neither of us insinuated u should kill yourself or that you’re worse than team con, so don’t even go there!! As u can see most of the people in this thread are just saying have some patience, she’s only been free two weeks and some fans are already telling or suggesting what she should do, do u honestly not get how selfish that is??

Just let her live and do things the way she wants to at the pace she wants to, it’s not like she ignored the situation, she has already made a few statements.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, JAI318 said:

Are you guys seriously bothered she isn’t addressing us? She needs to do what she wants. She’s already done enough living for other people’s needs and wants. She doesn’t and shouldn’t have to say anything about her personal feelings. That’s a her thing. 

Fans are so selfish and delusional Britney is not who you think she is in your head.

she’s not a god, she’s a human and for so long she’s been treated like she is a “damaged” God, that needs fixing and protection because she isn’t fitting into her role.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, leviathan said:

I feel like I’ve missed her so much for the past 13 years; it felt so good for her to acknowledge us on camera the other day.

I wish she would tell us more about her life and how she feels; I want her to be able to share and feel our support. We are here for her, collectively. 

its barely been a week

Animated GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, W0rkBish said:

I wish Britney would talk to us again.

what do you want her to say exactly? facetime you personally? it's not even been a month.

chillax

Anything - maybe share a recipe, tell us about her day; any fun facts about her songs; anything as long as its her talking to us on video. seeing her talk gives me life.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block