I wish Britney would talk to us again.

Just now, W0rkBish said:

Oh ok perfect so I guess I can never ever EVER as long as I live wish for Britney to make another video for us about whatever she wants.

OK noted, maybe it’ll just be better if she completely deletes her instagram and sneaks away to the Philippines and we never EVER hear from her ever again; let’s shut down Exhale too, cause what’s the point? She doesn’t owe us anything… let’s lock all threads and never mention her again because of that video.

That’s it, she’s done, no one ever wants her to talk to us ever again.

NOTED.

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

1 minute ago, leviathan said:

Oh ok perfect so I guess I can never ever EVER as long as I live wish for Britney to make another video for us about whatever she wants.

OK noted, maybe it’ll just be better if she completely deletes her instagram and sneaks away to the Philippines and we never EVER hear from her ever again; let’s shut down Exhale too, cause what’s the point? She doesn’t owe us anything… let’s lock all threads and never mention her again because of that video.

That’s it, she’s done, no one ever wants her to talk to us ever again.

NOTED.

honey i really wanted to bash you but i ll show empathy this time around.

i understand your need to live through the kween however in order for her to breath life into you she needs time to rebuild her own life.

give her the time she needs

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, W0rkBish said:

honey i really wanted to bash you but i ll show empathy this time around.

i understand your need to live through the kween however in order for her to breath life into you she needs time to rebuild her own life.

give her the time she needs

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

thank you, it’s all I need; we all miss her and we’re all being respectful of her situation… but yes, it’s a reality we miss her after 13 years.

so yes, we are giving her time and we’ll support anything she says or does but Jesus Christ can’t I share that I miss our queen being candid with us? I feel like almost everyone here just decided to attack me and twist my thoughts.

if anything im looking for support from you guys instead of her as I understand she needs time… and I get a thread full of hate.

• Love 1
Just now, leviathan said:

thank you, it’s all I need; we all miss her and we’re all being respectful of her situation… but yes, it’s a reality we miss her after 13 years.

so yes, we are giving her time and we’ll support anything she says or does but Jesus Christ can’t I share that I miss our queen being candid with us? I feel like almost everyone here just decided to attack me and twist my thoughts.

no baby we all get it

the reason people are defensive is because they too love her and they too want to know how shes doing but they also want to protect her. even if theres a slight chance shes reading those threads, theres no need to keep putting pressure on her.

be patient

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 3

I just hope she's able to do what she wants to do. I just remember what she's said recently about scared of making mistakes (because she's smart enough to know people will jump on her in a heartbeat like all the other times she's had people jump on her), paps being in the bushes when she's trying to drive...it's gotta be overwhelming. I'd hate for it to be a case of "I want to leave the house today. I need to do some stuff and I'd like to treat myself to a coffee." *goes outside and sees a bunch of paps, goes back inside of the house* "Yeah, I don't need to do that **** today after all."

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Electric said:

But didn’t the fans literally free her? I think they deserve some sort of actual interaction with her. 

Dude what’s with the flop post you made these days? Just before this you are complaining how cheap she was with that $500 dress, how she have cheap iPhone, calling Sam complicit, calling Britney childish, etc etc. You sounds like a buzzer that generate negative hype around Britney’s freedom. Are you sure you don’t work with team con? The least that you can do is get paid for it. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Like 2
17 hours ago, bad media karma said:

Tbh less social media might be better. The Xtina situation was reaaaaally messy and made her look bad to the GP. I think she might have a lot of frustration built up inside her (understandably) and social media is always the worst outlet for that kind of thing because you say or do things you regret later.

I agree. The whole Xtina was unnecessary and not like Britney. She's taking it out on the wrong person. I prefer she heal privately and then come back to social.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block