Mariah Carey speaks about Britney again: I'm happy for her and it was bizarre the Conservatorship was allowed in the first place

Slayer

1 hour ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Mariah and Britney are very similar in how they formulate their thoughts... They're smart in creative ways that doesn't always come across when they speak... it's very hard to get detailed information/responses out of them. LOL. A lot of "yeahs" and "you know?" instead of elaborating themselves. 

Lmaoo I really agree with you

• Haha 1

I read Mariah's biography, and during turbulent and very much stressing times because over working aroung the opening of the 00's some people of her own family manipulated her "breakdown" in order to take advatage of her and a small window was opened in order for them to take control of her money and affaires. Fortunately, Mariah was (and still is) a lot less naive and she is very smart, she also lived rough city life before stardom so she quickly bounced back and took control of her life. 

In summary, i believe Mariah feels a lot of empathy for Britney with what they both have been through with the media monster, tabloids, and family taking advantage of them.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block