Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

6 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

This is what's wrong with some of the fans though. You seem to care more about the headlines, drama and trending topics instead of Britney's well-being. It's like y'all want 2007 again.

I'm sorry have you been silenced to speak for 13 years? If not I don't think you have a leg to stand on.

I don't care if Britney wants to speak in tounges whilst stripping on her insta stories, if that's how she chooses to express herself then I will support her. Britney doesn't need you or me to worry about her 'well-being', she is capable of taking care of herself, so stop being condensending towards her. 

Everyone wants to always comment on what they think Britneys situation is with other celebs. Only Britney is aware, and if she's calling someone out it maybe for a valid reason. I've always trusted Britneys judgment and I won't stop now. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Britney is not who some of you think, you do not know her. Do not have the audacity to silence her or tell her what she should or should not say. 
Some of you will be in for a shock at what this real Britney is like. Stop trying to make her someone she is not! She is her own person!

Team Britney always ❤️

And she should always have the freedom to say whatever she wants. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

But so can we.  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

If Britney says she doesn't like Sometimes, I won't stop loving Sometimes just because she says so. If Britney feels that what Christina said or did was wrong, go ahead, tell her, but if fans disagree with that sentiment, they can express that too, and that does not equal to wanting to silence Britney. Disagreeing with Britney DOES NOT imply wanting to silence her, and even less, as a certain troll is suggesting in this thread, wanting to put her back in the conservatorship.  :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: In fact, I'd dare to say what everyone has been waiting for is for Britney to actually come up and talk, and talk and talk and say everything she's always been prohibited to say.

Similarly, just because now Britney is praising Gaga, won't remove the thoughts that many people have about her fakeness and how she waited all this time to speak up. And that's ok, Britney remains unbothered.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
Just now, Busybee said:

But saying she is happy for her isn't positive? Just because gaga knows how to play the part better doesn't mean her words are any more genuine. She's just a better actor. I get what you mean though I agree people shouldn't make statements they don't truly support but honestly we have no way of knowing for sure if her pr wrote that for her. Thats hearsay just like we have no way of knowing if gaga is being genuine. 

I just don't think you can praise one and diss the other. Thanks for responding 

maybe something happened behind the scenes, because gaga wasnt that supportive either online/in public. i want to know the tea because Im angry at both.

6 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Are you slow? Where did I say that she shouldn't have access to her phone? ?? As a fan, this is distasteful and it's not a good look. Putting the phone down is in no way similar to saying she shouldnt have the phone. Go to bed child. Oh and yes, I'm totally team con 🙄

I don't think I'm slow. I actually have a PhD, so I guess I'm fast enough. I just think you all are working hard to help support the culture that says Britney should shut her mouth because what you are hearing from her mouth isn't what you want to hear. I think that says a lot about you. What happened to Britney was helped by people like you. I remember people like you in 2006/7 who described her as nuts. Leave Britney Alone.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

But saying she is happy for her isn't positive? Just because gaga knows how to play the part better doesn't mean her words are any more genuine. She's just a better actor. I get what you mean though I agree people shouldn't make statements they don't truly support but honestly we have no way of knowing for sure if her pr wrote that for her. Thats hearsay just like we have no way of knowing if gaga is being genuine. 

I just don't think you can praise one and diss the other. Thanks for responding 

It’s not what you say, it’s HOW you say it!!! As soon as Christina heard Britney’s name, she tapped her PR and he said “we’re not doing that”, rather than her just spending 30-40 seconds saying something similar to her Instagram post that “she wrote”. I’m not going I’m circles with you 

:leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I think you fail to understand that Britney being able to speak again doesn't free her from being accountable for what she says. No one in here is silencing Britney, but now, as a free person, she will be accountable for everything she says, like everybody else. 

This is exactly the point,  we're saying this because we don't want her to be a target

4 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

How was she supposed to reach out to Britney personally? 

She was controlled in every way and didn't have access to a working phone. She wasn't even allowed to meet her own friends. 

It's not like Xtina could've called her to check on her... I get your point but I think it was very hard to get to Britney. 

This. I truly wonder what happens if somebody like Christina had simply dropped by the house. Would she be let in or been told excuses for why she couldn't see Britney? 

11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Britney is not who some of you think, you do not know her. Do not have the audacity to silence her or tell her what she should or should not say. 
Some of you will be in for a shock at what this real Britney is like. Stop trying to make her someone she is not! She is her own person!

Team Britney always ❤️

I love you ad agree with your message in general, but I think personally Britney is wrong based on the context we have so far. IThat message Britney sent in her story dismisses the truly genuine message hristina sent a couple months back regarding her message. If i was her i would be tired of getting the same message asked too. Britney's story made it sound like Christina just never cared, and that's not true 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

If you literally watch the video it came from her publicist said "that's all the time we have for questions" and THEN she was asked the britney question to which she responded "I can't...but I'm happy for her" because she had to go and Im sure she has words to say on the subject, you clearly didnt read her twitter posts on it.

Ok, in that case it is different. But from what Britney posted on her story it did look pretty shady on Christina’s end, especially the sarcastic-sounding “but I’m happy for her” 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sweetkiss said:

maybe something happened behind the scenes, because gaga wasnt that supportive either online/in public. i want to know the tea because Im angry at both.

It's very possible something happened that we don't know about. Maybe gaga reached out privately that would be best case scenario.

9 minutes ago, Pacho Munoz said:

Wrong move Brit. Nobody showed Britney the nice words Christina Aguilera wrote on Twitter regarding the conservatorship. I’m sure one of you can show a screenshot. 

Christina’s PR team wrote that post in June. If Xtina really felt that way, her actions on that red carpet would’ve been different. That shady response didn’t align with that Instagram post. Sounds like you need to go listen to lotus 

Oil Accelerate GIF by Christina Aguilera

• Like 4
1 minute ago, gapeach704 said:

It’s not what you say, it’s HOW you say it!!! As soon as Christina heard Britney’s name, she tapped her PR and he said “we’re not doing that”, rather than her just spending 30-40 seconds saying something similar to her Instagram post that “she wrote”. I’m not going I’m circles with you 

:leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Okay that's fine you don't have to. I like to have actual conversations with people to understand their perspective you clearly are not the person to do that with so have a great night.

Omg I leave for 2 hours and then come back to the messiest thread of the year both here and on ATRL. :orangu_orangutan_ape: For starters, even though I made fun of Xtina yesterday, I don't think her refusal to talk in-depth about Britney last night was malicious. Xtina clearly went to the Latin Grammys for the purpose of promoting her music, and probably didn't like that people were pestering her about Britney yet again. 

Still, I'm living for Britney giving us a piece of her mind and telling us how she feels about this. And her praising Gaga is like the cherry on top. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Pacho Munoz said:

Wrong move Brit. Nobody showed Britney the nice words Christina Aguilera wrote on Twitter regarding the conservatorship. I’m sure one of you can show a screenshot. 

Writing something & saying something in person is two different things. It comes off as fake. 

That post was fake she made. She felt the pressure from us to say something. Yesterday is who she really is a shady B.I.T.C.H 

Britney smell it & I can smell it why can’t some of y’all smell the bull from her

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.