Britney Spears spotted for the first time since conservatorship ends

NBT

8 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

It's not weird. She would be hounded by people non stop without security. You don't realize she's one of the biggest celebrities on this planet.. You don't just go around with no security. Not going to happen for her probably ever.. 

Exactly. Sadly, conservatorship or not she will always have to invest in good security. Will there be boundaries now? Sure! Privacy and respect? Absolutely! She’ll always need someone for her safety. Now a car following her every single moment? Seems odd. If her car broke down, she could just call someone? However someone being near her to fix the situation asap seems better obviously so I get the following her. At least she’s alone and able to do her own thing! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, suetamm said:

Dude! She’s Britney Spears she needs a security guard lol like all celebrities 

Except no other celebrity has been trapped in an abusive conservatorship for 13 years where security guards spied on them and kept their debit cards away from them. I'm just slightly concerned, is all. People in this thread are acting as if she finally got to freely drive a car and talk on the phone when, in fact, we've had plenty of similar photos of her doing the exact same things the last couple of months. Anyway... Of course she needs security, I'm not arguing with that. At least now she can fire or hire people as she pleases so everything should be fine. Hopefully no one's gonna force anything on her anymore.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Exactly. Sadly, conservatorship or not she will always have to invest in good security. Will there be boundaries now? Sure! Privacy and respect? Absolutely! She’ll always need someone for her safety. Now a car following her every single moment? Seems odd. If her car broke down, she could just call someone? However someone being near her to fix the situation asap seems better obviously so I get the following her. At least she’s alone and able to do her own thing! 

well if shes driving and wants to go somewhere she has to get out of her car.. everyone knows who Britney spears is?? So I don't seem to think it's that odd tbh but they would def need to respect boundaries of course. That is her world we may not understand it.. But when I look at those videos from the past I sure do understand the why and the reason behind it..

• Love 1
12 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Yeah, I don't think she needs security with her and following her 24/7, but right now probably doesn't hurt because of all the media attention and paparazzi. The good news is that now she is free and she calls the shots. If she decides she doesn't want security to follow her, she can tell them that. She didn't have a say during the cship but she does now.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block