Britney Spears spotted for the first time since conservatorship ends

NBT

5 hours ago, marioh said:

Yes, but that wasn't my point. She's been like this for the past 13 years. I'd think she would like to change such a restrictive arrangement. Perhaps she likes it, I don't know... But it seems a bit weird. I wonder if she kept the same security firm. Maybe they have signed a contract that says they need to stay with her during that 'transition period'...

Britney is on another level of fame, sadly, she will need security till she is in her 80s or something

5 hours ago, marioh said:

Hmm, you can see Britney's G-Wagon following her with her security in it. This looks nothing different from when the conservatorship was still in place. Just saying.

A lot of it still looks like it when she was under guardianship.I thought about why this could be so. I think just because she  is now free, the last 13 years have not suddenly been deleted.And also all the contracts and agreements that have been concluded.Also the NDA will probably still be valid. Brit and Rosengart still have a very long way to go, but the most important thing is done!

May not LOOK different from when the conservatorship was in place but guess what honey? Conservatorship is over. It can Look however it does But she can do whatever the **** the wants now. Maybe if she had security following her around In 2007 we wouldn’t have seen the frenzy we did. Maybe she learned something. Negative Nancy. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block