Britney Spears spotted for the first time since conservatorship ends

NBT

1 hour ago, marioh said:

Hmm, you can see Britney's G-Wagon following her with her security in it. This looks nothing different from when the conservatorship was still in place. Just saying.

She’s Britney Spears, she’s never not going to have security at this point when she’s in public, especially with all the media attention at the moment.  I’d rather her be safe…at least she’s alone in her car and can have a private conversation.  But what if her car broke down on the side of the road or something else that may put her at risk of a crazy person trying to harass her or mug her or something like that.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

According to the article she went on a 30 minute drive then returned home, nice that she's out driving :) 

It makes me a bit sad that paparazzi know exactly when she left and came home and what she did…. I think I forgot that even when the conservatorship ended, she still would have people tracking all of her movements in one form or another. I just want her to be TRULY free which I don’t think can happen for her in California unfortunately. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, marioh said:

Yes, but that wasn't my point. She's been like this for the past 13 years. I'd think she would like to change such a restrictive arrangement. Perhaps she likes it, I don't know... But it seems a bit weird. I wonder if she kept the same security firm. Maybe they have signed a contract that says they need to stay with her during that 'transition period'...

The paps are out to get Britney, stalking and following her like a hawk especially these days. She’s needs all the protection in the world as she said she is afraid of people. I think some fans are expecting her to return to the confident pre 2007 Britney who would go out and about by herself but Britney has made it clears she’s afraid of people, and has every reason to be.

that’s why she went to the van go exhibit privately, she’s too much of a hot topic right now, the publication have a million questions to ask her and everyone wants to see what she does with her freedom.

sounds like a lot of pressure  

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, marioh said:

Yes, but that wasn't my point. She's been like this for the past 13 years. I'd think she would like to change such a restrictive arrangement. Perhaps she likes it, I don't know... But it seems a bit weird. I wonder if she kept the same security firm. Maybe they have signed a contract that says they need to stay with her during that 'transition period'...

Below is an excerpt 2016. Yes, she was under conservatorship and Britney and her fans now know what Black Box did to her, but even before then she often had Rob, Mo, or someone else with her. I think she may still want security - but to be in control of who is on the team.

Her quote below may seem a bit puzzling at first, especially since in the past she used to sneak away from her bodyguards as a teenager - there certainly were guidelines. And the conservatorship guidelines clearly went too far - although I don’t think Britney or Rosengart knew how she was being monitored until the second Hulu doc.

I think she does want safety from paparazzi and other threats, just with the caveat that SHE gets choice and isn’t spied on. She wants to be able to drive her car or have Sam drive her - choice was a big factor in this. And remember her Insta post recently about being scared she’ll make a mistake and driving while kids scare and jump out at her?: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVENG4JPYDv/?utm_medium=copy_link

EXCERPT:

”What is your question?” she asks, leaning forward from the couch we’re sharing.

I attempt to restructure what I’ve put forward, leading it along. “You’re going to keep performing despite what comes?” I propose, suggesting there may have been some hurdles teed up before. She runs with it.

“Oh, well, yeah, I have a great security team with me now,” Spears says, her eyelids still coal black, smeared with makeup from the photoshoot. “I think with a lot of things in the past, I didn’t have security. I didn’t have the guidelines that I have now, which are brilliant. I’m very close to my security team.”

https://flaunt.com/content/people/britney-spears

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

She’s Britney Spears, she’s never not going to have security at this point when she’s in public, especially with all the media attention at the moment.  I’d rather her be safe…at least she’s alone in her car and can have a private conversation.  But what if her car broke down on the side of the road or something else that may put her at risk of a crazy person trying to harass her or mug her or something like that.

yeah i think you are the voice of sense rn

sorry that i present {seemingly} unrelated thoughts but..

the thing that is necessary is that she could have next album just like she wants

something on the scale of Blackout would be nice

something genuine as Blackout, more importantly

I wouldn't say she looks 'amazing', she looks good but normal like any of us would be when casually driving lol.  The amazing part is she's driving HER car, talking on HER phone, and freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  But does have no security?  That's scary especially at a time like this.

Wonder what gurl is blasting in her car lol

• Like 1
5 hours ago, marioh said:

It's not weird. She would be hounded by people non stop without security. You don't realize she's one of the biggest celebrities on this planet.. You don't just go around with no security. Not going to happen for her probably ever.. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block