[Opinion] Britney is on Exhale.

2 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Allegedly. This is also based off my opinion. 

I’m not going to out her account but I can confidently say that I believe she’s on here. A new account was made just around the same time she would have gained control back after her testimony. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: (I also believe there’s another account on here that could be Sam or Cade)

I made a thread on here asking others to comment something Britney should do to give us a sign that she’s on here. Since that thread, she has used a song off Britney Jean which could be a reference to @PokemonSpears request about Britney Jean. @Busybee also asked her to use the hashtag #FREEDBRITNEY and she in fact, did today in her recent IG post. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Say what you will and make all of the jokes you want. We can make accounts easily on here and can access this website. Why wouldn’t she be able to? Especially recently? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Britney if you are on here, I’m so proud of you and you deserve nothing but the best in the world!!!!! 

PS last time I checked, she was online and was viewing the thread about her being free! 

I don’t know what to say or think 

2 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Allegedly. This is also based off my opinion. 

I’m not going to out her account but I can confidently say that I believe she’s on here. A new account was made just around the same time she would have gained control back after her testimony. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: (I also believe there’s another account on here that could be Sam or Cade)

I made a thread on here asking others to comment something Britney should do to give us a sign that she’s on here. Since that thread, she has used a song off Britney Jean which could be a reference to @PokemonSpears request about Britney Jean. @Busybee also asked her to use the hashtag #FREEDBRITNEY and she in fact, did today in her recent IG post. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Say what you will and make all of the jokes you want. We can make accounts easily on here and can access this website. Why wouldn’t she be able to? Especially recently? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Britney if you are on here, I’m so proud of you and you deserve nothing but the best in the world!!!!! 

PS last time I checked, she was online and was viewing the thread about her being free! 

Conspiracy Theory Yes GIF by A Badge of Friendship

• Haha 1

I mean, I would probably lurk my own fan forum too if I had one!!! 

I am proud to be a part of this incredible fan base and proud to be a Britney fan!!! Especially today but every day. Britney I hope you are celebrating however u want to and continue to be your authentic amazing self 

• Love 1

Another thread about this? :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Even assuming she is here, if she wanted to make her presence known, she would make it known. There’s literally no need for coded messages anymore so all references to that are nonsense. 

At best, she’s not here and the speculation is pointless, and at worst, she’s here and wants to lurk and you’re unnecessarily blowing up her spot.  

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, MX3 said:

I mean, I would probably lurk my own fan forum too if I had one!!! 

I am proud to be a part of this incredible fan base and proud to be a Britney fan!!! Especially today but every day. Britney I hope you are celebrating however u want to and continue to be your authentic amazing self 

Right? Who wouldn’t? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Another thread about this? :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Even assuming she is here, if she wanted to make her presence known, she would make it known. There’s literally no need for coded messages anymore so all references to that are nonsense. 

At best, she’s not here and the speculation is pointless, and at worst, she’s here and wants to lurk and you’re unnecessarily blowing up her spot.  

I didn’t say anyones username here :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

2 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

This. Please let's respect her privacy, y'all. I have no suspicions about which account might be hers/if she just lurks or posts/etc. But if this is something that she's enjoying, please don't take it away from her. Please don't. 

Someone already outed her and commented the account. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block