[Opinion] Britney is on Exhale.

I have my own suspicions about a certain account, but if she (understandably) prefers to remain incognito, her wishes ought to be respected.

I just hope she sees the sheer number of people who have her back and whose lives her artistry and grace had forever changed.

It's difficult to explain or rationalize why or how a person you've never met can mean so much to you, but she does.

Brit, know that anything you choose to do from here on out, we'll always be here cheering for you. You deserve the world and no one will ever take it from you again.

• Love 8

britney you are a wonderful person with a big heart <3

the circus album means a lot to me, and theres an embarrassing video of me singing to "i cant get no satisfaction" on a school trip when i was 14 in 2008.

please know that you are so loved and admired for your strength, your sensitivity and your resilience. you are such an inspiration for so many people all over the world.

i pray for you that you'll find healing and peace in your life from the trauma they put your heart through. if i may suggest, reconnect with your innerchild (theres a fantastic book by the famous holistic psychologist called How to do the work), with old friends (maybe even JT?) and find what makes YOU and your soul smile, dance, happy. <3

love you loads xx

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block