Jamie Lynn reportedly wants Britney to "stop spreading hate"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Some of the comments are out of line. Please ensure your replies abide by our community guidelines or face suspension. 

omg i experienced abuse from my family and when i finally could defend myself and confront them, this was their reaction too

i got the blame and because of my anger and frustration i became the "bad" one, its so ****ed up but later i learned that reactions like these stem from a deep shame and they are trying to protect their ego from it

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

If Jamie Lynn really said this"She’s not going to just sit back and take it.” : Darling, Britney has thousands of fans all over the world.On all continents.Are you really messing with them?! You will never be able to travel again. Even in America, you won't be safe. I advise you to put the book on ice first. Take a break on social media and only use a private accaunt for friends and family that is not publicly accessible.

Get legal advice. I would also break off contact with Lou and Robyn.And see what happens to your daughters when you are in prison.Who will take care of them? If your husband also has to go to prison?Who then takes over custody? Your parents are to old and sick,and will get into prison too.You have to think about all these things now.And not  silly stuff like  what your sister writes about you, It's over JL. And it's serious.

Preach!!!!!

this x 1000000

2 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

I guess she can't understand that Britney has an authentic organic fanbase unlike her own bought and paid for marketing / followers / articles.

(She could have used articles to help Britney)

100%.

And I find it very sad, and on this point I feel sorry for Jamie Lynn,that she can't understand that Britney's fans really love her and Britney really means something to us.That we don't expect anything from Britney and she doesn't have to give us anything.We do it out of love.Because we want to see her happy and healthy.Jamie Lynn doesn't seem to know anything like that. Poor thing.:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block