A New Britney Era Would Slay!

• Exhale+

Jimmy Fallon Britney GIF

She will/would slay. 

Probably her most personal record since Britney Jean :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

After all she been thru sis, she already has been confirmed to write some songs. It could be deeply intimate and personal. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

We want something organic and heartdriven from her but also that signature Britney sound we stan for :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Max Martin, Danja, Bloodshy, RedOne, Finneas, Rock Mafia, William Orbit, Stuart Price, The Neptunes, Timbaland, Missy Elliott, Madonna, Miley Cyrus, Doja Cat, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Beyonce, Kim Petras, DarkChild, DJ Mustard and Diplo for B10 as producers and collaboraters! 

.happy britney spears GIF by X Factor Global

Thoughts, Girl?! Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Arwen said:

She’s about to have a new era. It’s called LIFE! ☺️

it’s just not a musical era😑

I know he’s not as popular any more, but i would love her to hop on a Calvin Harris track

Yes OMG I live for Calvin if he did something like his work would be dope :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
10 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I don't care about her new music, I want her to be happy and enjoy life and find herself again :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Of course I want that too gurl :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I'm just saying in her own due time she will dominate the charts (not that she cares) and Pop music again :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: