A New Britney Era Would Slay!

8 minutes ago, Antidote said:

They're the most sucessfull artist right now (worldwide) she definitely need them.

And? I don't get your logic. She can be #1 worldwide solo. Collabs only ruin things for legendary artists like Britney. General public expects only her on track. Britney Spears is one of the most successful and popular HUMANS of all time worldwide :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

And? I don't get your logic. She can be #1 worldwide solo. Collabs only ruin things for legendary artists like Britney. General public expects only her on track. Britney Spears is one of the most successful and popular HUMANS of all time worldwide :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Her latest single was 5 years ago and it wasn't even top 10 on billboard.

oh and it was a collaboration with g-eazy...

181215-JENNIE-INTERVIEW-WITH-BILLBOARD.g

• Haha 1

I don't even expect her to come back at least not for long a while, and if she does I think she'd do it with a bang... but sometimes I wonder what would happen if she decided to return to music doing something completely different to what she's done before, as a sort of 'break' from the Britney 'brand' that must be so heavy on her shoulders. Would people love it or would they feel disappointed?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Exactly - 5 years ago and a collaboration with an unknown artist. And a bad single choice. No promotion. The best way to flop

Sorry baby but your point got no logic. The problem is not the single choice or the promotion, the problem is her own fanbase.

Britney's success sparked a huge fan outburst back in 1998, It was a teenage frenzy around the world, That teenagers are now thirty-year-old adults.
Thirty-year-old adults are not the ones who are buying music to make their artists #1.

And who has the biggest "teen fanbase" around the world right now? well BTS.
BTS just broke a record with more than 10 weeks #1 on Billboard top 100 with their latest single and they just made Coldplay reach the #1 after years with their latest single collaboration "My Universe"

Of course Britney's popular, she's one of the most influential artist in the world But but the general public does not buy her music, it was never like that and it will not be now by magic.
Britney needs to impact new generations, That's the key to madonna's success, she is always working with the artists of the moment to attract a new audience.

18640a046a086737c11c89c2f71a4e3c.gif
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Sorry baby but your point got no logic. The problem is not the single choice or the promotion, the problem is her own fanbase.

Britney's success sparked a huge fan outburst back in 1998, It was a teenage frenzy around the world, That teenagers are now thirty-year-old adults.
Thirty-year-old adults are not the ones who are buying music to make their artists #1.

And who has the biggest "teen fanbase" around the world right now? well BTS.
BTS just broke a record with more than 10 weeks #1 on Billboard top 100 with their latest single and they just made Coldplay reach the #1 after years with their latest single collaboration "My Universe"

Of course Britney's popular, she's one of the most influential artist in the world But but the general public does not buy her music, it was never like that and it will not be now by magic.
Britney needs to impact new generations, That's the key to madonna's success, she is always working with the artists of the moment to attract a new audience.

18640a046a086737c11c89c2f71a4e3c.gif

Like I said I'm here for a Britney x Blackpink or Britney x LaLisa Collab :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Tara_isa said:

I don't even expect her to come back at least not for long a while, and if she does I think she'd do it with a bang... but sometimes I wonder what would happen if she decided to return to music doing something completely different to what she's done before, as a sort of 'break' from the Britney 'brand' that must be so heavy on her shoulders. Would people love it or would they feel disappointed?

I think her fans and GP would eat up anything she serves. It's been too damn long! I don't know how some of us haven't went crazy .. Pop music is dead because Britney and Rihanna are missing :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 1

I would love if she worked with singers and producers like Banks or SOHN, Jamie Woon, FKA Twigs , Sevdaliza, The Weeknd.. some deeper lyrical content , let the dark out .... feel her power ... Not to sound conceited or weird, but maybe she could work with international producers , just to get away from the L.A. sphere and let the world be her oyster :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block