New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

A New Britney Era Would Slay!

• Exhale+
11 minutes ago, rocXtar said:

I would love if she worked with singers and producers like Banks or SOHN, Jamie Woon, FKA Twigs , Sevdaliza, The Weeknd.. some deeper lyrical content , let the dark out .... feel her power ... Not to sound conceited or weird, but maybe she could work with international producers , just to get away from the L.A. sphere and let the world be her oyster :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

I like this 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Antidote said:

Sorry baby but your point got no logic. The problem is not the single choice or the promotion, the problem is her own fanbase.

Britney's success sparked a huge fan outburst back in 1998, It was a teenage frenzy around the world, That teenagers are now thirty-year-old adults.
Thirty-year-old adults are not the ones who are buying music to make their artists #1.

And who has the biggest "teen fanbase" around the world right now? well BTS.
BTS just broke a record with more than 10 weeks #1 on Billboard top 100 with their latest single and they just made Coldplay reach the #1 after years with their latest single collaboration "My Universe"

Of course Britney's popular, she's one of the most influential artist in the world But but the general public does not buy her music, it was never like that and it will not be now by magic.
Britney needs to impact new generations, That's the key to madonna's success, she is always working with the artists of the moment to attract a new audience.

18640a046a086737c11c89c2f71a4e3c.gif

If Britney comesback I dont believe her main drive would be to get a #1, it would be to share her art, and whatever type of music she decides to put out. She deff does not need a collab

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Antidote said:

Sorry baby but your point got no logic. The problem is not the single choice or the promotion, the problem is her own fanbase.

Britney's success sparked a huge fan outburst back in 1998, It was a teenage frenzy around the world, That teenagers are now thirty-year-old adults.
Thirty-year-old adults are not the ones who are buying music to make their artists #1.

And who has the biggest "teen fanbase" around the world right now? well BTS.
BTS just broke a record with more than 10 weeks #1 on Billboard top 100 with their latest single and they just made Coldplay reach the #1 after years with their latest single collaboration "My Universe"

Of course Britney's popular, she's one of the most influential artist in the world But but the general public does not buy her music, it was never like that and it will not be now by magic.
Britney needs to impact new generations, That's the key to madonna's success, she is always working with the artists of the moment to attract a new audience.

18640a046a086737c11c89c2f71a4e3c.gif

Watch her outselling your faves solo when she finally comes back :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::emma:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, rocXtar said:

I would love if she worked with singers and producers like Banks or SOHN, Jamie Woon, FKA Twigs , Sevdaliza, The Weeknd.. some deeper lyrical content , let the dark out .... feel her power ... Not to sound conceited or weird, but maybe she could work with international producers , just to get away from the L.A. sphere and let the world be her oyster :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

I love that you suggested SOHN.

He's an incredible talent and so underrated. He's my most played artist year after year. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I think her fans and GP would eat up anything she serves. It's been too damn long! I don't know how some of us haven't went crazy .. Pop music is dead because Britney and Rihanna are missing :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

That's what I mean...people have such high expectations, I wonder what  would happen if she didn't "deliver" the expected pop queen material and went for a different vibe. I'd love that, all I want is for her to do whatever she feels like, but I know some fans tend to hype themselves up so much they eventually get disappointed somehow. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

She said she wanted to do a rock "artsy fartsy" album I forget which era I think it was actually Britney Jean era!! :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

If her "rock" is something like Rock Boy or Don't Keep Me Waiting, and her "artsy fartsy" is Coupure Electrique and What U Need...

Britney Spears GIF

But our queen will be FREE to do whatever she wants, even an ASMR album if she wants

• Haha 1