Was Britney Spears Botched?

I think she may have gotten fillers in her lips, potentially a nose job although she didn’t need it, but also, she was just like 16 years old when first pictures of her became famous, that’s a lot of growing up - Her changed facial expressions are most likely from some medication that team con put her on and/or her fighting against a conservatorship

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

I think she may have gotten fillers in her lips, potentially a nose job although she didn’t need it, but also, she was just like 16 years old when first pictures of her became famous, that’s a lot of growing up - Her changed facial expressions are most likely from some medication that team con put her on and/or her fighting against a conservatorship

She definitely had breats implant really young.

But I believe they were taken out shortly after.

She did develop fillers addiction in mid 10s.

Probably because meds messed up her face/skin.

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Does it not bother anyone else that she’s gotten plastic surgery while under the medical supervision of her father and lou Taylor….

like seriously are we even sure Britney agreed to this procedures when she was forced to work out, starve, take meds, and have an iud all to maintain her appearance…..

This is the part that freaks me out tbh 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Does it not bother anyone else that she’s gotten plastic surgery while under the medical supervision of her father and lou Taylor….

like seriously are we even sure Britney agreed to this procedures when she was forced to work out, starve, take meds, and have an iud all to maintain her appearance…..

THIS!! She has had no possibility for agency for 14 ******* years so everything that has happened when stamped as a minor with no human rights is abuse because she can’t consent when she lacks the RIGHT to consent and that right has been given to conservators!!!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

She definitely had breats implant really young.

But I believe they were taken out shortly after.

She did develop fillers addiction in mid 10s.

Probably because meds messed up her face/skin.

Did SHE or did team Con who was the one making ALL of her decisions and making her comply with constant threats and punishments?

8 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I believe it was something she wanted to do tbh especially if they where making her feel more insecure than she already was. Plus it was "good" for business in their eyes to continue to capitalize off her looks, sometimes it helped other times not so much. 

• Like 1