Was Britney Spears Botched?

3 hours ago, KatieKat said:

This is a gross topic. No woman wants/needs/deserves to have her looks gossiped about and picked apart.

Why is this thread even allowed on here??

Delete Matt Hardy GIF by WWE

This topic is classic exhale but wasn't made in malice. How is it any different than what's typically discussed besides there's no negativity in this thread. I just thought it was interesting coming from a "doctor", that's all.

tamar-braxton-grapes.gif

On 10/14/2021 at 1:42 AM, Britman512 said:

Does it not bother anyone else that she’s gotten plastic surgery while under the medical supervision of her father and lou Taylor….

like seriously are we even sure Britney agreed to this procedures when she was forced to work out, starve, take meds, and have an iud all to maintain her appearance…..

Exactly. She couldn't get new Skechers, sushi, or paint her kitchen cabinets, but this they had money for.

• Love 4

Idk why this guy specifically bothers me....He says her Mom admitted to the breast implants but when I looked up the article it said a family friend.... so that is a stretch. Maybe I am just a fan but honestly don't think she got much done. Filters and lip injects at most. This guy just basically says she had the works done and to me is just spreading false information so I reported it when I saw it on TikTok lol everyone should do the same.