Was Britney Spears Botched?

15 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

The doc of this girl is really sad... just watched other day...a must watch

How in the world does this woman stand having breasts like that? I've got big breasts and unfortunately there's one breast that give me a lot of problems. Sometimes it'll be sore and be swollen. I think I have a harder time getting around because of it. At least I have some fat to help hold me up (as strange as that sounds). I can't imagine being in this woman's shoes and having a small waist and **** that big. I'd have to sit down every few minutes to take a break. I already feel like I'm lugging around a sack of potatoes when I'm having problems over here.

Sorry, tmi

• Like 1
On 10/17/2021 at 11:00 PM, BritneyLVR said:

I feel like this thread should be locked up :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: 

Can we stop talking about what she’s had done and focus on how beautiful she is!? Good lord you guys are wild!

Britney was exceptionally pretty when she was a teenager, and now she's stunning. You're right, people don't say it enough.

• Love 1