What I believe Project Rose is about based on Britney's latest post inpired by Beyoncé + Carrie Bradshaw

14 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Aww thank you Gerry :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

BUT, which one do you like better, Lemonslay or Glop? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Don't be afraid to admit the truth in public, everyone knows we have (Britney approved) exceptional taste anyway. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

:bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Not you putting me in the spotlight like this:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I personally prefer Lemonade but Glory is also a serve. Too bad we didn't get more visuals. Mood Ring remains one of her best songs from the past 15 years. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

But yes, Lemonade feels closer to me and my current mood. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
19 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Not you putting me in the spotlight like this:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I personally prefer Lemonade but Glory is also a serve. Too bad we didn't get more visuals. Mood Ring remains one of her best songs from the past 15 years. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

But yes, Lemonade feels closer to me and my current mood. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I don't like Glory, it's so dull and repetitive imo. The lyrics are cringe and I can't believe Private Show ever saw the day of light tbh.

I don't like Mood Ring at all, I do like one of the remixes on the re-release though. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I guess I kinda get why people like it but it just feels souless and immature, she can do way better than this Selena inspired album (which makes sense as to why it's such a dull album honestly) :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

28 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I don't like Glory, it's so dull and repetitive imo. The lyrics are cringe and I can't believe Private Show ever saw the day of light tbh.

I don't like Mood Ring at all, I do like one of the remixes on the re-release though. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I guess I kinda get why people like it but it just feels souless and immature, she can do way better than this Selena inspired album (which makes sense as to why it's such a dull album honestly) :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I feel like this album was more about vocals and production. But I do see your point. Lyrics are a bit meh. However, I'm waiting for sth deeper.

• Love 1

Project rose in my eyes was def Britney working with Cade for Mathew to represent her and it has all fallen into place perfectly. I believe Britney probably wants to perform now more than ever seeing as people are so doubtful of her and she has many unreleased tracks and works of art that have been brushed away for not meeting team con standard. She has tricks (multiple) up her sleeve. 😍

• Love 1

That is very beautiful, truly. Although I believe it may be a bit more ambiguous than that due to something specific she said in one of her Insta posts. This is a paraphrase but it was “I still have the original rose, the one that kissed Madonna”. I can’t quite put my finger on it. A return to an authentic self is my closest guess, or a higher self? Something to do with the spirit?  Which could of course include having another baby, and should if that’s her desire. I just think maybe she’s using it as a broad header. But your research is impeccable, and I am fully here for it 🥀

• Love 2

it's definitely not that. she clearly referenced CARRIE - and that character is notorious for NOT wanting children. i've always thought it was a reference to obtaining and utilizing her new lawyer Matthew ROSEengart in regards to securing her own freedom. She even called him out last week by name with a rose emoji in an ig post. However this new post has me wondering. Maybe just bc she views them both as independent women? if it's rosengart, that would also make sense as to why she's being so vague about it all. maybe she is keeping hush for legal reasons until he finally finishes the job soon!

On 10/12/2021 at 1:04 AM, Midnight said:

Hey guys, so, after doing some research and trying to connect the dots, here is what I believe PR is about.

Here's a quick summary of what I found.

In Britney's latest post she says " If you swipe you will see that I have a ways to go before I get to Carrie Bradshaw’s flower representation."

So, I looked up what that meant and I found this "it's addition into her wardrobe was meant to symbolize the arrival of spring, as well as the possibility of new love."

Now, here's where you guys come in. I can't remember this correctly but, hasn't Britney expressed the desire to have a baby girl? 

For me the way I interpret this is well, what happens in the spring time? Things are born, flowers blossom, new life begins, right?

Also, in one of the movies (I believe) Charlotte gives birth to a baby girl named Rose.

Now, in regards to Beyonce, the only connection I found with her and roses was the time she posted about her pregnancy.

As you can see here most of the flowers that sorround queen Bey are roses.

beyonce-1.jpg

Now I don't know if this may be the case but, I think that's what Britney's Project Rose may be about.

Her desire to have another baby.

Thoughts?

What if Britney is already pregnant? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh::unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:Project Rose is her baby?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Midnight said:

I guess I kinda get why people like it but it just feels souless and immature

What are you talking about, dad? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

This album is so chill and perfect for having fun during summertime :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad::imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad::imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: 

It has such a positive vibe :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad::imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad::imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: 

At the beginning I was like mehhh tbh, I didn't even want to listen to the whole album because Make Me sucked but then I realized the album is so good :eyes_britney_laugh: But I'll say that you have to be in right mood to fully enjoy it