What I believe Project Rose is about based on Britney's latest post inpired by Beyoncé + Carrie Bradshaw

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Glory is better than Beyonce's whole discography :eyes_britney_laugh: @Midnight  How do you like that, sir? :eyes_britney_laugh:

Let's ask Brit if she agrees. :emma:

I love having things in common like flawless taste with my fave pop star the legendary Ms Britney Spears.

Maybe someday you will develop taste and be able to join us :emma:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

17 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Let's ask Brit if she agrees. :emma:

:forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food: - see? This is Britney agreeing with me :eyes_britney_laugh:

I love having things in common like flawless taste with my fave pop star the legendary Ms Britney Spears.

I already have flawless taste by stanning Britney Spears and liking Glory, sir :eyes_britney_laugh:

Maybe someday you will develop taste and be able to join us :emma:

Maybe one day :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Spoiler

I'm a little

:emma::eyes_britney_laugh:

Spoiler

YOU CAN CALL CALL CALL BUT IM NEVER GONNA COME!!!

:eyes_britney_laugh:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, brightchildremix said:

Fing tired of "her" posting about Beyonce like a fangirl. "Britney", stop tarnishing your legacy and downgrade yourself to below Beyonce, you are way above her!!! :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

These women grew up together in the industry and are the only ones who understand what it’s like to be at such heights of fame at such a young age. Regardless of who has the bigger or better peak, you should open your mind to being supportive or both or at least consider that Britney bas known Beyoncé for half her life 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Rik said:

These women grew up together in the industry and are the only ones who understand what it’s like to be at such heights of fame at such a young age. Regardless of who has the bigger or better peak, you should open your mind to being supportive or both or at least consider that Britney bas known Beyoncé for half her life 

Britney does not know beyonce at all, they rarely crossed their paths, they are merely acquaintances.  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
9 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

:forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food: - see? This is Britney agreeing with me :eyes_britney_laugh:

I already have flawless taste by stanning Britney Spears and liking Glory, sir :eyes_britney_laugh:

Maybe one day :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Hide contents

I'm a little

:emma::eyes_britney_laugh:

Hide contents

YOU CAN CALL CALL CALL BUT IM NEVER GONNA COME!!!

:eyes_britney_laugh:

I know, it's ok, it requires being gifted with taste, something the queen Bs and I have in common.

You can always just watch us have fun anyway :emma:

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I know, it's ok, it requires being gifted with taste, something the queen Bs and I have in common.

You can always just watch us have fun anyway :emma:

You drive me insane :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Someone needs to be put under a conservatorship because of being not sane enough to define a good music taste :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Now stream ''LIAR'' by Britney Spears from GLORY :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
11 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

You drive me insane :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Someone needs to be put under a conservatorship because of being not sane enough to define a good music taste :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I'll stream it only because it's one of the few good tracks :emma:

• Love 1

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

And Change Your Mind, Love Me Down, Better, Just Luv Me, Just Like Me, Do You Wanna Come Over, Mood Ring, Slumber Party :eyes_britney_laugh:

The rest sucks honestly, I just wanted to annoy you for stanning Beyonce :emma::queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: i knew iiiittt

Slumber Party and Change Your Mind are certified bops but the rest :emma:

Now go stream Formation for a great day Henry. :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Love 1

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: i knew iiiittt

Slumber Party and Change Your Mind are certified bops but the rest :emma:

Now go stream Formation for a great day Henry. :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

I secretly love to annoy people so our conversation made my day and I'm already having a great day :emma::awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Thank you sir :matches:

Btw it's not fair that you know my name but I don't know yours :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Or maybe Midnight is your name :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Sir, that'd be you, I'm afraid. I hereby declare and proclaim my right to defend Mr Midnight under the oath of Beychella. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Spoiler

Lemonade and Glory are BOTH gorgeous albums. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Sir, that'd be you, I'm afraid. I hereby declare and proclaim my right to defend Mr Midnight under the oath of Beychella. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Reveal hidden contents

Lemonade and Glory are BOTH gorgeous albums. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

Aww thank you Gerry :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

BUT, which one do you like better, Lemonslay or Glop? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Don't be afraid to admit the truth in public, everyone knows we have (Britney approved) exceptional taste anyway. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

• Love 1