What I believe Project Rose is about based on Britney's latest post inpired by Beyoncé + Carrie Bradshaw

If she is so free now, why would she have to talk in riddles like some prisoner doing morse code through the prison walls?!

If she is as protected by Rosengod as fans here hopes, if she is more free than any other person on this planet as Sam claims, why would she post cryptic messages that can be interpreted in a hundred ways?

I know who else post cryptic vague posts on Instagram. Lou Taylor, Lynne Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Yesss Yehawrosè

0014961f580a30901e1d3f1394968c7a.gif

YehawROSE. hahahaha aaaaaaa

You always get me.

Get ready for that smash hit 

Beautiful Flower ft Baby Rose 

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

It’s definitely another theory to add to the pile. We had an elaborate photoshoot, her actual freedom, the NYT’s documentary, Rosengart, amongst other things, and now a baby girl.

Interestingly, the only thing I can think of that connects Beyoncé and SJP, is that they both had twins (Beyoncé was 35, and SJP was 44 and it was via surrogacy). Perhaps she’s planning on having two girls?

But, the fact that she’s promoting smoking in the post, it feel like it shouldn’t be connected to getting pregnant.

• Love 3