Fake Bryan Spears account Calls Out Sam Lutfi on IG!

While I have had plans to take a break from posting featured threads, I came across unknowingly some juicy tea. Britney's big brother Bryan Spears got into a argument on Instagram after Sam made negative remarks about Lynne and the family. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Bryan then calls out Sam saying why he didn't speak up for the last 13 years either and that Britney herself said y'all do not know the whole story and he feels Sam should be called out for not speaking up on the conservatorship the last 13 years. @Bryan Spears is on Instagram and I know it's his account because Lynne, Fe, the cousins, Jamie Lynn all follow him, except Britney. They don't follow each other :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

The Talk Yes GIF by CBS

@Jordan Miller

@Midnight

@Slayer

@SlayOut

@PokemonSpears

Thoughts, Sis?

• Super Mods

But Jamie Lynn, Lynne, Fe, or the cousins don’t follow @bryanjamesspears on Instagram. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Anyone can check the followers list…

Also, idk if Bryan and Amberlynn are still together (I do not follow or care about this family this deep :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:) but Amberlynn does not follow the account you posted; instead, she follows one called @bryanjspears1818. And Jamie Lynn follows that account, not the one you posted,

I’d assume that the @bryanjspears1818 account is real, and the @bryanjamesspears one you posted is a dupe! :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

But Jamie Lynn, Lynne, Fe, or the cousins don’t follow @bryanjamesspears on Instagram. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Anyone can check the followers list…

Also, idk if Bryan and Amberlynn are still together (I do not follow or care about this family this deep :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:) but Amberlynn does not follow the account you posted; instead, she follows one called @bryanjspears1818. And Jamie Lynn follows that account, not the one you posted,

I’d assume that the @bryanjspears1818 account is real, and the @bryanjamesspears one you posted is a dupe! :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Sis Sam commented on it. The receipts verify that is Sam Lutfi's acct. There have been posts I have seen as well. Why would Sam comment on a fake profile :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Again double standards. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:if someone else posted this. 

• Super Mods
Just now, JayTawndre said:

Sis Sam commented on it. The receipts verify that is Sam Lutfi's acct. There have been posts I have seen as well. Why would Sam comment on a fake profile :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Sis, I never said anything about Sam Lutfi’s account. Let’s stay on topic because what I did mention was the “bryanjamesspears” screenshots you posted, which is obviously not Bryans real account.

None of Britney’s family nor Amberlynn follow the bryanjamesspears account. Some of them do follow the bryanjspears1818 account. Which is not the account you posted.

You tagged me and asked for my thoughts and provided them to you twice. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

And idk what the double standard is… :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: If someone else posted false information I’m sure their thread would be closed. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Plus Sam Lutfi is SAYING that the bryanjamesspears account is fake. Like… :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Sis, I never said anything about Sam Lutfi’s account. Let’s stay on topic because what I did mention was the “bryanjamesspears” screenshots you posted, which is obviously not Bryans real account.

None of Britney’s family nor Amberlynn follow the bryanjamesspears account. Some of them do follow the bryanjspears1818 account. Which is not the account you posted.

You tagged me and asked for my thoughts and provided them to you twice. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

And idk what the double standard is… :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: If someone else posted false information I’m sure their thread would be closed. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Ilu sis:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support::clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

He could have a lurk account like Jamie Lynn let's be real :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Well a.) that’s not an established fact and b.) why would someone create a lurking account with their actual full name? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

This thread does not present juicy tea! More like sparkling water that’s gone flat! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Imma stop commenting so I don’t bump this thread more than it needs :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Well a.) that’s not an established fact and b.) why would someone create a lurking account with their actual full name? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

This thread does not present juicy tea! More like sparkling water that’s gone flat! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Imma stop commenting so I don’t bump this thread more than it needs :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Not you turning on me :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: