Taking a Break, Britney and Exhale (update) + A Diverse Guy Dances to Slave 4 U

JayTawndre

16 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I've been productive, I've contributed more above and beyond. And the tagging mods. I am posting news. Taking time out of my day to share news. I've never once gotten a hello from you or anything I don't know you and this is the response I get. I'm a aspiring influencer as well as artist and actor. So social media is what I need support. How can I get the support and following I need when nobody is showing support? And as a Britney fanbase we should support ALL WALKS of life. We should cheer on all shapes and sizes. Social media can be very hard on some people and I'm not saying I'm that sensitive either I'm just proving that showing favoritism in an already selfish world that shouldn't be the example to set. This is exactly why I want to leave. Look at the double standards. You get a white guy dancing to Britney and because he's good looking and up to the standards of the LGBTQ community he's getting praise for his dancing. Then there's me someone who is trying to build a brand on social media and be taken seriously and I post a video of me dancing to Britney so excited to feel the love and support from my fellow peers all to get nothing but a slap in the face. 

Perhaps take time out and then come back and just enjoy Exhale, naturally and not focus on having a featured thread. Becoming an influencer isn’t going to happen on Exhale. I would suggest TikTok and Instagram and don’t stop trying!

Wishing you all the best! 

Don't leave ❤ I rarely post anything because I'm afraid of people disliking it or negative comments because I was bullied all through school and I am sensitive about it. But it breaks my heart to see you think you are not perfect because you are not white or skinny etc. I love your video as much as the one with the white guy, and the color of your skin doesn't matter, just your personality! ❤ Hugs from a far from perfect straight white girl 🤗

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I've been productive, I've contributed more above and beyond. And the tagging mods. I am posting news. Taking time out of my day to share news. I've never once gotten a hello from you or anything I don't know you and this is the response I get. I'm a aspiring influencer as well as artist and actor. So social media is what I need support. How can I get the support and following I need when nobody is showing support? And as a Britney fanbase we should support ALL WALKS of life. We should cheer on all shapes and sizes. Social media can be very hard on some people and I'm not saying I'm that sensitive either I'm just proving that showing favoritism in an already selfish world that shouldn't be the example to set. This is exactly why I want to leave. Look at the double standards. You get a white guy dancing to Britney and because he's good looking and up to the standards of the LGBTQ community he's getting praise for his dancing. Then there's me someone who is trying to build a brand on social media and be taken seriously and I post a video of me dancing to Britney so excited to feel the love and support from my fellow peers all to get nothing but a slap in the face. 

I honestly love you I must say although only having seen your posts here. Your energy is just so nice. I really understand what you are saying, I have felt similar things throughout my whole life. The LGBTQ “community” is not a warm rainbow where everyone is accepted, as it should be. Just one thing that I think of is the intimate partner violence I have experienced and that like all of my gay and bi***ual friends have experienced in their relationships too, but it is not talked about as a problem, although it is. There is also racism everywhere in society, harmful beauty standards, and ***ism that seem to target everyone, where the stereotypical male identity has a higher value, no matter the gender, s** or ***uality.

Anyway, I think you are right. If you feel that you need a break, have a break and do what makes you feel good and re-charged. You deserve to be respected and treated with the warmth and kindness that you send out. 
Lots of love to you! You are the first and probably only member here that have made me smile and felt good while scrolling here. 
Take care, you deserve so ❤️

Valentines Day Love GIF by Gwyneth Draws

• Love 4

You are so well informed and I was excited to share with you my upcoming videos :( oh no! I completely understand though, and respect your decision. It isn’t as inclusive as it should be here at times. I took a huge step back from exhale over a year because of its toxicity and ever thought I’d be back. This is really sad but there are many people on here who will support whenever, and if ever you would like to come back. Still looking forward to your podcast :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:  :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:  :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:  :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I don’t think you should leave but you’re extra af and it’s a bit much. Even this screams i need attention. Whatever you do, have a nice life! 

I hate this attitude. Wtf? “Extra”?! Why does it bother you to see someone being open? Nobody can be too much or too extra. The world need MORE people who are in touch with their emotions and dare to be out there, be themselves and not a fish floating along with the stream.

angry blood GIF by Adult Swim

• Like 1

I'm not sure I understand what happened, but if you want a hit thread on Exhale, all you have to do is post something about Britney Jean, that never fails :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: Exhalers are obsessed with that album, whether is for negative or positive reasons.  They also love Jamie Lynn's threads. :jamie_lynn_grape:

As Crazy said, you have to let things happen. You can't force people to like you or what you do, but you can keep on trying. We've all had threads with no replies or reactions, and that's fine.

I have this club in here for Latinos to talk about Latin artists, but very few people have joined, and it's not very active, but I'm still there, I mean, tbh I haven't really done much to promote it :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: or encourage people from the outside to join, but it's there and it will slowly build up, or maybe it won't, but at least I tried.

Same with the Exhale Top 100, or my plans for the weekly Top 20 (coming soon :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: ). The thing is to do your thing without any expectations.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

I had a pleasure coming back 10 years later but I feel really discouraged and unworthy of support from my fellow peers. I can't be that perfect gay that you all love, because I'm not white, glamorous 24/7, skinny or athletic,  I have been Britney's fan since I was 7 and I'm 29 now. I love her and will continue to support her. I will miss BreatheHeavy and Exhale. It was nice while it lasted :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Britney you have been my inspiration.  I will be rooting for your freedom! Thanks for being an escape for me.

Shout out to @SlayOut

@Midnight

@rennen

@Jordan Miller

@Nickey

@Rik

@MikeHunt

@PokemonSpears

@Urbanney

@Style.

@Slayer

@Xavierleleon

And anyone else I forgot who gave me joy of laughter :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I wish I could stay but it really hurts that I apparently am not likeable and that post of the guy dancing and then me posting an exact post and no support.. we should encourage each other.. 

I'm grateful for my Featured hit threads. Gonna miss you guys. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Warmest Regards,

JayTawndré

No one can force you to stay, i just want you to know that we are all different in so many ways. 

You are not likable? Who told you that? 

Breatheheavy is an international place, we have skinny, athletic, curvy users and many skincolors of course. Don't put yourself down like that! 

And we don't have to talk about racism, like it's 2021, one dumb remark and we are ready to fight against it. Just link me to the post. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

I honestly love you I must say although only having seen your posts here. Your energy is just so nice. I really understand what you are saying, I have felt similar things throughout my whole life. The LGBTQ “community” is not a warm rainbow where everyone is accepted, as it should be. Just one thing that I think of is the intimate partner violence I have experienced and that like all of my gay and bi***ual friends have experienced in their relationships too, but it is not talked about as a problem, although it is. There is also racism everywhere in society, harmful beauty standards, and ***ism that seem to target everyone, where the stereotypical male identity has a higher value, no matter the gender, s** or ***uality.

Anyway, I think you are right. If you feel that you need a break, have a break and do what makes you feel good and re-charged. You deserve to be respected and treated with the warmth and kindness that you send out. 
Lots of love to you! You are the first and probably only member here that have made me smile and felt good while scrolling here. 
Take care, you deserve so ❤️

Valentines Day Love GIF by Gwyneth Draws

Thank you sweetie that means a lot coming from you. I appreciate your support and kind words. I honestly am thinking of following everyone's advice and take a break. I'm so used to going zero to one hundred real quick that sometimes I have to remember to stop, breathe and think. 

You are among many in here who are extremely supportive and was welcoming from the beginning! If I do decide to break ties with Exhale you can still follow me on social media! 

Instagram- @Jaytawndre_

TIkTok- @jaytawndre

Facebook- JT Spears (JayTawndré)

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

PS don't forget to tune in to my Free Britney premiere episode on my Docuseries December 2nd. I'll send you a link and you can share it with Exhale since I'll be gone. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Okay this screams entitlement and your rude response to what was genuine advice is uncalled for. Look at this thread and look at how many people are asking you to stay and if it’s not all of Exhale you’re not happy. Just because you’re an aspiring influencer doesn’t mean the world owes you anything. If people vibe with what you’re producing then they’ll react positively to it. If they don’t, as long as they’re not rude why does it matter? We don’t have to support everybody. Some of us are busy and haven’t seen these posts you’re talking about. I don’t have to say hello to everyone either like what makes you think I owe you that? You haven’t said anything to me either to have that sense of entitlement that I owe you anything. I’m very busy and haven’t even been talking to my friends on here so excuse me. Anyways, like I said previously: wishing you the best!

I said what I said. I don't think I was rude to you. If you took it that way I apologize. But I won't apologize for pointing out double standards. You have a blessed day.

32 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Okay this screams entitlement and your rude response to what was genuine advice is uncalled for. Look at this thread and look at how many people are asking you to stay and if it’s not all of Exhale you’re not happy. Just because you’re an aspiring influencer doesn’t mean the world owes you anything. If people vibe with what you’re producing then they’ll react positively to it. If they don’t, as long as they’re not rude why does it matter? We don’t have to support everybody. Some of us are busy and haven’t seen these posts you’re talking about. I don’t have to say hello to everyone either like what makes you think I owe you that? You haven’t said anything to me either to have that sense of entitlement that I owe you anything. I’m very busy and haven’t even been talking to my friends on here so excuse me. Anyways, like I said previously: wishing you the best!

You are literally one of my fav mods. Such a genuine and fair person. Their response to you wasn’t warranted and you were nice in your first comment! 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Thank you sweetie that means a lot coming from you. I appreciate your support and kind words. I honestly am thinking of following everyone's advice and take a break. I'm so used to going zero to one hundred real quick that sometimes I have to remember to stop, breathe and think. 

You are among many in here who are extremely supportive and was welcoming from the beginning! If I do decide to break ties with Exhale you can still follow me on social media! 

Instagram- @Jaytawndre_

TIkTok- @jaytawndre

Facebook- JT Spears (JayTawndré)

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

PS don't forget to tune in to my Free Britney premiere episode on my Docuseries December 2nd. I'll send you a link and you can share it with Exhale since I'll be gone. 

I just followed you on insta buddy🤗

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block