Taking a Break, Britney and Exhale (update) + A Diverse Guy Dances to Slave 4 U

JayTawndre

I had a pleasure coming back 10 years later but I feel really discouraged and unworthy of support from my fellow peers. I can't be that perfect gay that you all love, because I'm not white, glamorous 24/7, skinny or athletic,  I have been Britney's fan since I was 7 and I'm 29 now. I love her and will continue to support her. I will miss BreatheHeavy and Exhale. It was nice while it lasted :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Britney you have been my inspiration.  I will be rooting for your freedom! Thanks for being an escape for me.

Shout out to @SlayOut

@Midnight

@rennen

@Jordan Miller

@Nickey

@Rik

@MikeHunt

@PokemonSpears

@Urbanney

@Style.

@Slayer

@Xavierleleon

And anyone else I forgot who gave me joy of laughter :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I wish I could stay but it really hurts that I apparently am not likeable and that post of the guy dancing and then me posting an exact post and no support.. we should encourage each other.. 

I'm grateful for my Featured hit threads. Gonna miss you guys. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Warmest Regards,

JayTawndré

---------

Update

So I had the mindset of being ignored or disrespected so I was literally ready to be out the door. But everyone who showed love and their kind words resonated in me, I thank and applaud all of the extremely kind and humble people who supported me. I have decided to stay but I'm taking a break from making Featured threads. It's draining sometimes mentally. So I'll be lurking. Love you all. Remember kindness is everything.  Always remember you are special in someone's eyes, and you are a star. 

PS Here's a Diverse take on Slave 4 U. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I had a pleasure coming back 10 years later but I feel really discouraged and unworthy of support from my fellow peers. I can't be that perfect gay that you all love, because I'm not white skinny or athletic,  I have been Britney's fan since I was 7 and I'm 29 now. I love her and will continue to support her. I will miss BreatheHeavy and Exhale. It was nice while it lasted :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Shout out to @SlayOut

@Midnight

@rennen

@Jordan Miller

@Nickey

@Rik

@MikeHunt

And anyone else I forgot who gave me joy of laughter :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I wish I could stay but it really hurts that I apparently am not likeable and that post of the guy dancing and then me posting an exact post and no support.. we should encourage each other.. 

I'm grateful for my Featured hit threads. Gonna miss you guys. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Warmest Regards,

JayTawndré

No! Don’t go! You are my favourite member! I love your posts! 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

I sadly can’t force you to stay, but if you decide to go then that’d be sad. I don’t think you should link your likability to the level of engagement your post gets.

Maybe just give Exhale a break for a week or so and come back and see how things are!

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Sorry bb I dont know what post you're talking about, so sorry I didn't engage but dont go. Like SlayOut said just take a week off and come back. 

You better not be pulling a Jesy Nelson and leaving Exhale because you don't want to be compared to other exhalers, only for us to find you next month on GagaDaily with a new urban persona slaying the charts! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, rennen said:

What @SlayOut said. 

Maybe give yourself a breather. We all need it from time to time especially from here. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

But if you go I shall miss your posts. Even the unwanted tags in Justin Bieber threads. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I’ve had to take a few Exhale hiatuses in my time being a member.

And after each hiatus, no matter how long or shortlived, one thing remains true: I come back remixed, reimagined, and still iconic! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I think the same could happen for you @JayTawndre! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I’ve had to take a few Exhale hiatuses in my time being a member.

And after each hiatus, no matter how long or shortlived, one thing remains true: I come back remixed, reimagined, and still iconic! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I think the same could happen for you @JayTawndre! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I've taken a hiatus here and there too and most recently I planned to come back and dominate (:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:) but it didn't quite happen. 

@JayTawndre your new era can be whatever you want it to be. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I think you are trying too hard to be accepted and should let it flow naturally. Tagging the staff to feature your threads also doesn’t help other members take your threads seriously. I think I made a comment before that I've seen it happen plenty of times. There have been plenty of JayTawndre’s on Exhale and the ones that really stick are the ones that just let it happen. Please don’t take this the wrong way. I would say focus on yourself first and try not to worry so much about what people think about you. Wishing you the best!!

I've been productive, I've contributed more above and beyond. And the tagging mods. I am posting news. Taking time out of my day to share news. I've never once gotten a hello from you or anything I don't know you and this is the response I get. I'm a aspiring influencer as well as artist and actor. So social media is what I need support. How can I get the support and following I need when nobody is showing support? And as a Britney fanbase we should support ALL WALKS of life. We should cheer on all shapes and sizes. Social media can be very hard on some people and I'm not saying I'm that sensitive either I'm just proving that showing favoritism in an already selfish world that shouldn't be the example to set. This is exactly why I want to leave. Look at the double standards. You get a white guy dancing to Britney and because he's good looking and up to the standards of the LGBTQ community he's getting praise for his dancing. Then there's me someone who is trying to build a brand on social media and be taken seriously and I post a video of me dancing to Britney so excited to feel the love and support from my fellow peers all to get nothing but a slap in the face. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
38 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I've been productive, I've contributed more above and beyond. And the tagging mods. I am posting news. Taking time out of my day to share news.

I feel like people here appreciate or at least engage in your threads, though! There’s are least 10 members in this thread encouraging you to stay. Or take a less drastic move and just step away from Exhale for a little bit and come back with a new perspective/new energy.

38 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Look at the double standards. You get a white guy dancing to Britney and because he's good looking and up to the standards of the LGBTQ community he's getting praise for his dancing. Then there's me someone who is trying to build a brand on social media and be taken seriously and I post a video of me dancing to Britney so excited to feel the love and support from my fellow peers all to get nothing but a slap in the face. 

There were at least four people who liked your post, and maybe more who haven’t seen it because it’s kinda buried deep in the thread, or maybe they just haven’t been on Exhale to interact with the post.

And as for the other comments in that thread, they are kind of a response to that main video since that’s what the thread is about. I think it’s cool that you’ve shared your own dancing video, but maybe it deserves its own thread?

Maybe that doesn’t need to happen today, but some time in the future? :)

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block