Taking a Break, Britney and Exhale (update) + A Diverse Guy Dances to Slave 4 U

JayTawndre

3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Sorry bb I dont know what post you're talking about, so sorry I didn't engage but dont go. Like SlayOut said just take a week off and come back. 

You better not be pulling a Jesy Nelson and leaving Exhale because you don't want to be compared to other exhalers, only for us to find you next month on GagaDaily with a new urban persona slaying the charts! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

@MikeHuntyou have been one of my favorite people. I love it when hot guys like you don't treat me like I'm garbage. Because I'm definitely not and you have been welcoming and I love your sense of humor. Thank u for the support. And here's my "diverse" take on Slave 4 U. Love ya bro! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

Don't leave! You're one of those posters I can tell they're very nice from miles away.

I didn't see the thread/video of you dancing to Britney, but I did see the video of that white man and it was a bit embarrassing for my taste. Link me yours and I'll praise you over that guy no doubt :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

You're so sweet! 

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

@MikeHuntyou have been one of my favorite people. I love it when hot guys like you don't treat me like I'm garbage. Because I'm definitely not and you have been welcoming and I love your sense of humor. Thank u for the support. And here's my "diverse" take on Slave 4 U. Love ya bro! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Yaaas! The sensual passion you were giving! I wanna see you do the breakdown choreo!! 

Well i really hope u dont go but if u need time, take it. Not even in a bîtchy way, but i LOVE how most of your Pop Emergencies 🚨🚨🚨are so blown up :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: they always are on the borderline of trolling and truth. I'll  miss seeing them. Take care dahling :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Thank you sweetie that means a lot coming from you. I appreciate your support and kind words. I honestly am thinking of following everyone's advice and take a break. I'm so used to going zero to one hundred real quick that sometimes I have to remember to stop, breathe and think. 

You are among many in here who are extremely supportive and was welcoming from the beginning! If I do decide to break ties with Exhale you can still follow me on social media! 

Instagram- @Jaytawndre_

TIkTok- @jaytawndre

Facebook- JT Spears (JayTawndré)

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

PS don't forget to tune in to my Free Britney premiere episode on my Docuseries December 2nd. I'll send you a link and you can share it with Exhale since I'll be gone. 

We all need breaks from social media. ❤️ Thank you for saying that you have felt supported, I am glad you feel the positive energy too. I am on a break from social media, speaking of it 😂, but I’ll follow you whenever I get back to my accounts. Is your docu on YouTube I will watch it though.

Take care for now, we’ll talk again ❤️

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Slayer said:

This x1000 (but about me).

@JayTawndre don't you dare leave! 

However, if you need a break take one, I think you should stay! 

Love you hun :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Now let's take this party to my single instrumental release day party! Stream my new single :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/798530-center-stage-sneak-peek-jaytawndr%C3%A9-my-first-single-preview-is-here/

8 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Yaaas! The sensual passion you were giving! I wanna see you do the breakdown choreo!! 

Well i really hope u dont go but if u need time, take it. Not even in a bîtchy way, but i LOVE how most of your Pop Emergencies 🚨🚨🚨are so blown up :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: they always are on the borderline of trolling and truth. I'll  miss seeing them. Take care dahling :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I'm staying ! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/798530-center-stage-sneak-peek-jaytawndr%C3%A9-my-first-single-preview-is-here/

13 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I think you are trying too hard to be accepted and should let it flow naturally. Tagging the staff to feature your threads also doesn’t help other members take your threads seriously. I think I made a comment before that I've seen it happen plenty of times. There have been plenty of JayTawndre’s on Exhale and the ones that really stick are the ones that just let it happen. Please don’t take this the wrong way. I would say focus on yourself first and try not to worry so much about what people think about you. Wishing you the best!!

Do you mean to KNOT tag you anymore? Of course I took it the wrong way Dua! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Style. said:

Bestie, what the **** is with this post? A sad fagg is the last thing I wanna see today. :gunney: If you want to talk with someone, my PMs are free for you! :gunney: 

Sis it was a little moment of weakness :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Some might call me problematic now but I could give zero F's :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Grateful for the love and support :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Now let's move over to Music News section and comment on my new single "Center Stage" instrumental and Visualizer :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Haha 1
On 10/9/2021 at 3:44 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Okay this screams entitlement and your rude response to what was genuine advice is uncalled for. Look at this thread and look at how many people are asking you to stay and if it’s not all of Exhale you’re not happy. Just because you’re an aspiring influencer doesn’t mean the world owes you anything. If people vibe with what you’re producing then they’ll react positively to it. If they don’t, as long as they’re not rude why does it matter? We don’t have to support everybody. Some of us are busy and haven’t seen these posts you’re talking about. I don’t have to say hello to everyone either like what makes you think I owe you that? You haven’t said anything to me either to have that sense of entitlement that I owe you anything. I’m very busy and haven’t even been talking to my friends on here so excuse me. Anyways, like I said previously: wishing you the best!

THIS RESPONSE HELP :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block