"Bald Britney" at Bachelorette Party?

So my maid of honor and one of my bridesmaids want to throw me a Britney Spears themed bachelorette party! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

However, one of the girls wants to come as Britney with her head shaved. I really don't know how I feel about this.

It's highlighting a time that Britney herself doesn't like but I've also seen some people say "People shave their head all of the time" and embrace it.

What do y'all think? Should I say no? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

9 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

I think this is so disrespectful... but to you, not to Britney!

If a friend of mine did that on my bachelorette party I would honeslty question her friendship

The entire point of this post was to give someone that hardly knows anything about Britney some insight.
I'm not being disrespectful by asking other people's opinions on something. 

7 minutes ago, BRSM_jl said:

The entire point of this post was to give someone that hardly knows anything about Britney some insight.
I'm not being disrespectful by asking other people's opinions on something. 

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 

What the hell are you talking about? 

Maybe my english was not the best but I was saying that if your friend goes to your party as "bald britney" it would be disrespectful to you! I never said YOU were being disrespectful by making this thread! 

• Like 2
Just now, LaLisaManoban said:

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 

What the hell are you talking about? 

Maybe my english was not the best but I was saying that if your friend goes to your party as "bald britney" it would be disrespectiful to you! I never said YOU were being disrespectful by making this thread! 

Oh my god I'm so sorry!!! I thought you were saying I was disrespectful for making this topic. Please forgive me :ehidk_britney_um_eek: