"Bald Britney" at Bachelorette Party?

2 hours ago, BRSM_jl said:

So my maid of honor and one of my bridesmaids want to throw me a Britney Spears themed bachelorette party! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

However, one of the girls wants to come as Britney with her head shaved. I really don't know how I feel about this.

It's highlighting a time that Britney herself doesn't like but I've also seen some people say "People shave their head all of the time" and embrace it.

What do y'all think? Should I say no? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

For me it depends what her reasoning is behind coming as “bald britney”…if she’s doing it to be funny, then NO!!!  If she’s doing it because she thinks Britney was a bad AS$, not giving any FÜ€K$, then more power to her for celebrating the icon that is Britney!!

I really bonded with a girlfriend of a close friend because of our mutual love for Britney.  A few years ago she was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 30 shortly after giving birth to her 1st child…went through chemo, lost her hair, etc…  She ended up dressing up as “bald britney” for Halloween that year and it was amazing!! Talk about turning something horrible into something good!!  I was so happy when I saw pics of her in her costume…made me cry!  I supported her 100 thousand percent, because I knew it was coming from a place of LOVE! 🥰👏🏻😭  She was living a nightmare that year, but dressing up as 2007 Britney allowed her to have a little bit of happiness back. ❤️

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

ive noticed older millennial generations seem to love to poke fun at britney like shes some type of meme or something idk its something ive noticed even to this day like they just cant stop even though so much has come out in the media lately 

This is true. The other day two co-workers (both in their thirties) were talking about problematic celebs and Britney came up and all they "knew" was that she was a mess because she got into ***** :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::gunney:

• Like 1

I think it'd be different if Britney had embraced the shaved head. People saw her after she shaved her head and then saw her when she was hitting the car with the umbrella. From what I can remember, she covered it up the rest of the time with a wig* and she seemed to get extensions slapped in the second she had a little growth. Idk...just seems to me like it might be a case of "I regret doing this. Why the **** did I shave my head?!" instead of somebody that shaves their head and is proudly displaying it. "I'm sick of hair extensions and all that **** in my head and I loved shaving my head and want to keep it buzzed for awhile. I'm proud of shaving my head."

*I realize nobody knows what she was doing inside of her house. The wigs might've went on when she was out of the house so she wouldn't be made fun of and she took the wig off the second she got back in her house.

Well it depends how she sees it.

If she is doing it for fun than it’s not good but if she is trying to show the strong and rebellious side of hers as well then it’s a cool thing.. 

Personally I don’t think that Britney should be ashamed for shaving her head - I really think that she did it for right reasons and it was a cool thing to do! Media twisted it so much and people only wanted to see craziness about that action cause Britney was against all of them(media,gp, her team etc)! They just pretend to be dumb and blind and continue ignoring britneys feelings that’s it..