Kylie Minogue x Years & Years "A Second To Midnight" out NOW!

Slayer

pre ordered the limited edition 3 CD/DVD/Blu-ray package  

the fact were getting the infinite disco on that format pretty much seals the deal she's not touring and she just confirmed she's moving back to Australia. some are upset. 

but most understand her parents are getting at the age where every day counts. 

she's 53, they're not getting younger especially considering since Dannii turns 50 this month. 

and she was in Melbourne for 8 months. 

also some fans complain she didnt did the steps route. 

but we all said the part 2 album flopped cos people expected it to be similar to the original what the future holds and it had no musical connection outside the title  

one fan said had they treated it as a new album and new era, the results would have been different  

however Disco the original album is also given an extended mix version on vinyl, which definitely makes fans happy, as that would be the album for the Dance floor. 12" Versions of the 16 tracks. 6 to 7 minutes versions. Studio 54 edition 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

but we all said the part 2 album flopped cos people expected it to be similar to the original what the future holds and it had no musical connection outside the title.  one fan said had they treated it as a new album and new era, the results would have been different  

I can agree to this. However, calling an album that was just full of WTFH rejects going to no2 a flop? 

The album may have not received the success of WTFH but is any "part 2" album as successful as the 1st?  

Doesn't seem right. 

3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Kylie looks amazing, and Ollie is the cutest thing ever.

"Disco" wasn't even released in my country, and now she's already re-releasing it? I'm pissed.

Where do you live at? I'm in America and I knew not to even bother looking at the local Walmart for anything Kylie related. I basically live in hicksville and I pretty much know not to even bother looking for certain stuff here. Would truly be a waste of time on my part. Thank goodness for the internet...that's all I can say.

1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

Where do you live at? I'm in America and I knew not to even bother looking at the local Walmart for anything Kylie related. I basically live in hicksville and I pretty much know not to even bother looking for certain stuff here. Would truly be a waste of time on my part. Thank goodness for the internet...that's all I can say.

Oh wow, really? I live in Argentina and we never got all the releases of course, but at least we used to get all the releases from major artists (Kylie is certainly one), or whoever was hugely popular at the moment. But the last CD from her that was printed here was the first edition of "Kylie Christmas", then it stopped there. So I don't even have "Golden"!! :(

I love Kylie's "Disco" album! My favorite work from her since "X". I wish the pandemic wasn't smothering this era! Excited that she's giving us more content!!! I wish I could see her in concert! Also, I wish her duet with Dua Lipa was more interactive. I hate that Dua only does the chorus and a few ad lips. A more equal shared duet could've brought Kylie's music back to American radio stations. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I love Kylie's "Disco" album! My favorite work from her since "X". I wish the pandemic wasn't smothering this era! Excited that she's giving us more content!!! I wish I could see her in concert! Also, I wish her duet with Dua Lipa was more interactive. I hate that Dua only does the chorus and a few ad lips. A more equal shared duet could've brought Kylie's music back to American radio stations. 

Ehh! Kylie is on BMG (an independent label) the only time I heard Kylie in radio was an all dance radio in the mid 00s, we loved it. They played the confessions era of Madonna, Kylie minogue, And then we kiss, hell our knrj had the premiere of hung up two weeks before any other dance station did, that's why Madonna came to Phoenix after 21 years, she had her most successful radio year cos of the all dance station, and yes unfortunately in 2008, it was bought out and became an old school hip hop station so goodbye to the only station that played Kylie, Dannii and all the stuff you heard at your gay bar. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block