Interesting: Why Britney’s Naked Pics are a Sign of Healing

I like this way of thinking, there must be some truth behind it.

But we also shouldn't forget that she comes from the south of the US, where beauty pageants for little girls are very common, so she might have consciously and unconsciously learned to show her body for approval (the RS photo shoot at 17, her music videos, etc). Now, as a grown woman, she can reclaim that right or interpret it through a feminist perspective, but we as fans can't be oblivious to that important aspect of her upbringing. Also, re-learning anything about the body takes time.

So it doesn't surprise me that after such a dramatic moment in her life she decides to express herself through her body (especially being a dancer at heart, even before she's a singer). But I guess the reasons behind it are a mix of many things.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Do all your posts have to be about s**? It’s getting old, and it’s inappropriate. 

1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

THANK YOU.

Its freaking annoying.

I'm not ashamed of the things that I dream. I find myself flirting with the verge of obscene. Into the unknown, I will be bold. I'm going to places I can be out of control. And I don't want to explain tonight. All the things I've tried to hide. I shut myself out from the world so I can draw the blinds and I'll teach myself to fly. I love myself It's not a sin. I can't control what's happenin'

9 hours ago, Qweef said:

I just don’t get the controversy…

She’s not actually showing anything (even if she did it’s her body, and is fine)… I mean she dances on stage in a bikini, the only difference is that small piece of clothing isn’t there.

I don’t get the controversy either, IMO, there not even really nude since she’s covering her junk, hell, we saw more of her getting out of Paris’s car than we are in these pics, lol

On 10/5/2021 at 12:33 AM, PokemonSpears said:

I've been one of the few people that has always defended the topless posts as well as the dancing.

Independently of the healing aspect, which is an interesting point, I think there's really nothing wrong with them at all, and anyone that judges her or basically deems her as crazy disguising it with "what will the GP say" "it doesn't help her cship case" are no different than those that called her crazy for shaving her head back in the day :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

preach christina aguilera GIF