Interesting: Why Britney’s Naked Pics are a Sign of Healing

6 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

Hahah ok , just checking :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: (I was being dramatic it was probably Lou)

I've been one of the few people that has always defended the topless posts as well as the dancing.

Independently of the healing aspect, which is an interesting point, I think there's really nothing wrong with them at all, and anyone that judges her or basically deems her as crazy disguising it with "what will the GP say" "it doesn't help her cship case" are no different than those that called her crazy for shaving her head back in the day :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

This. Exactly.

and it's also like "y'all have already exposed me my entire life so I'm gonna expose myself and take my power back!" 

and also... as Britney has told us in the past she is a very "earthy" person and loves being naked... seems like she's just returning to her roots.

:werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 1
  • Like 7
11 minutes ago, femmepop said:

This. Exactly.

and it's also like "y'all have already exposed me my entire life so I'm gonna expose myself and take my power back!" 

and also... as Britney has told us in the past she is a very "earthy" person and loves being naked... seems like she's just returning to her roots.

:werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Yea! It's HER body and she can do with it as she pleases. She was ***ualized, scrutinized and harassed about her ***uality even while she was a MINOR (often grossly and explicitly by adult males) because really, our society obsesses about the human body and too often makes everything about s**... she is simply feeling/ being FREE.  ItS NOT WRONG OR BAD to show your nude body,  it doesn't have to be ***ual and just being naked shouldn't be demonized. We are born naked and we all have a body that does many different things and we should honor it and be proud of it.. s** is only one piece of that. Glad she is doing what ever makes her feel free.  I don't care if her pictures or hair or whatever doesn't always look perfect.  She inspires me as she is

• Love 6
  • Like 1

As long as she is the one who wants them posted it is all good. As long as it is not revenge ****. But if that was the case I guess her Instagram would become different with a new conversator. Even Maxi has said that multiple people post on that account. I don’t know. Of course it is a sign of healing and strength if Britney posted them. 

• Love 1
On 10/5/2021 at 2:13 AM, Henry M. Torres said:

You know what's scary... I idolize Britney that much that I'd probably do OnlyFans if she did cause it'd just seem ''cool'' to me because of her :queenie_falling_dying_dead::emma:

OMG u so funny emma.gif

BTW, is that you in your pic? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Spoiler

tumblr_nz0belqcaj1qfgmtoo1_500.gifv

• Haha 1