Britney Spears' mansion 'swept for bugs and surveillance cameras by her legal team' following claims Jamie Spears monitored her during conservatorship

11 hours ago, KrisJ said:

It should be deep cleaned and have a priest exorcise the demons from Team CON as well.

Any essence of those evil people needs to be gone! :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

True, the house should be cleansed but also Britney’s is moving soon/looking for a new mansion according to recent rumours so thank God for that!

I know someone who deals with energies and she tried tapping into Britney’s energy to predict her future and she suspects Britney had some sort of spell put on her by her team (in which case I suspect it was again orchestrted by L*u Tayl*r). I’m sure where whatever that apparently was, has no effect on her anymore.

9 hours ago, Rik said:

I hope Lynne and Jamie both have to sell their homes. And I include Lynne in this because she has been an interested party for a while now, and other than getting a lawyer to advocate for her more recently, has remained compliant with the abuse. I empathize because I’m sure she does care about Britney far more than Jamie does, and I do know for a fact that team con tried threatening her with stories of her car accident years back right when she started liking the comments…

But it also seems like a her problem? Stand up for your daughter properly. Even a month ago she said she was “on the fence” about the conservatorship ending. As if Lynne was there the entire time, it was Felicia who really was when Britney truly made it big. And where was Lynne? In her multi million mansion bought by Brit.

do I think Lynne should be in jail? No. But she should be open to now living off her own coin. Jamie on the other hand needs to be charged.

Exactly lynne needs to sell that property and down size and stop looking to britney for a paycheck all the time ... 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, KrisJ said:

It should be deep cleaned and have a priest exorcise the demons from Team CON as well.

Any essence of those evil people needs to be gone! :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Remember the story about Britney’s old house being haunted and she called someone to get the spirit out, but then something happened and she left and never came back. And then Britney Murphy bought it? We need a deep dive on that situation tbh