Britney: #FreeBritney movement … I have no words … because of you guys and your constant resilience in freeing me from my conservatorship … my life is now in that direction !!!

That's for those who said that freebritney movement did nothing...

Ahah

Yes, may be freebritney people haven't done something in eyes of the court, but what they did is, gave Britney strength and belive that she can stop cship and be free. That she is strong and capable to fight back. And that the world is on her side.

Ok, I'll go have a cry now

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This'll be the thread I post in.

Have thought about Britney and her music over the last week. The c-ship getting changed in this direction feels so unreal. I still haven't processed that Team Dad/Loucifer is no more.

My #1 wish is that a B-sides album feat. State of Grace, 9/11 and other songs get released somehow to show the world that she's more than her lead singles lol

• Like 1
On 10/4/2021 at 5:54 PM, Markoct said:

%100000000000000000000

I am as excited as you are. Trust me. And I won’t say I don’t kinda feel that too. But the smart part of my brain is screaming at me to have realistic expectations. We’ve been let down so many times and so much throughout the duration of the conservatorship during her career (for reasons we now understand why).