Name your choice for Britneys new manager?

Lou

1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

lol @ the Jessica Simpson shade when she is in fact a very successful business woman. There are plenty of superstars who manage themselves successfully. Britney can do it. I'm not saying Britney should do it all alone. She can have an assistant manager who does all the grunt work. 

I wasnt shading Jessica, Britney is a big global name and 2 people cant handle her it's not possible. 

I can barely manage my taxes by myself, people think Britney can run everything without any help? I don’t mean that as a knock on Britney, it’s just she has so many businesses and properties and yada yada. Name a celebrity if her stature that doesn’t have a team of people running things.

Guy oseary, but Madonna fans hate him

Number one he is a yes person.

He doesn't fight or talk to Madonna and say this isnt good, you can do better. Tell her to go to the people that know her best Patrick Leonard and Stephen bray. The ones that did true blue and like a prayer. 

To some all he cares about is money, i.e. expensive tickets and expensive vip packages that give you a dinner you can get at a steak house that doesn't cost you close to 2,000 dollars

Roc nation is a no we learned from the brief Kylie era they don't understand pop Music at all especially pop in an European scale. 

1 hour ago, Prachi said:

I wasnt shading Jessica, Britney is a big global name and 2 people cant handle her it's not possible. 

Um for the longest, Britney only had one manager. wtf are you talking about lol even when Johnny was her manager, larry was just really an entertainment lawyer. It was Britney and Johnny doing all of the work. Madonna is a bigger global superstar than Britney(no shade) and even she has had only one manager for the longest. 

59 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I can barely manage my taxes by myself, people think Britney can run everything without any help? I don’t mean that as a knock on Britney, it’s just she has so many businesses and properties and yada yada. Name a celebrity if her stature that doesn’t have a team of people running things.

Okay literally nobody in this thread said Britney should run everything by herself 

1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

Um for the longest, Britney only had one manager. wtf are you talking about lol even when Johnny was her manager, larry was just really an entertainment lawyer. It was Britney and Johnny doing all of the work. Madonna is a bigger global superstar than Britney(no shade) and even she has had only one manager for the longest. 

I am not talking about a manager, you do have a full team behind you thats what I was trying to say! If britney completely retires she still need a team to manage her estate thats where my goal was towards. 

8 hours ago, Prachi said:

I am not talking about a manager, you do have a full team behind you thats what I was trying to say! If britney completely retires she still need a team to manage her estate thats where my goal was towards. 

The topic of this thread was about a new manager to manage her career--Hence the example of current todays artist.  Not anything about if she's going to retire to help manage her estate. Plus that's usually called a "Business/estate manager"