Name your choice for Britneys new manager?

Lou

54 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Does she really need a manager if she’s getting married, settling down, having a child and living her life on her own terms?

You guys I think don't understand how big Britney is, if even you retire fully from performing and making music you need a manager and a full team to see your businesses and future earnings. She is not just a simple human being, she's Britney the superstar as well. 

8 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I’ll be her manager- first we would plan the ultimate comeback that involves a spanking new music video the debuts on in time square, yes in time square on all those screens at 8pm (the music video will be playing on every screen) 

then after that she emerges out of a hole in the ground with a crown and Scepter ! She then breaks into full choreography followed by live vocals and performs her new song live in time square

and then reinacting her 2000 vmas, her top falls very coi like and then….

Reveal hidden contents

Let me dream:jamie_lynn_grape:

The music video premiering in Times Square is an excellent idea!

2 hours ago, Prachi said:

You guys I think don't understand how big Britney is, if even you retire fully from performing and making music you need a manager and a full team to see your businesses and future earnings. She is not just a simple human being, she's Britney the superstar as well. 

Wouldn’t that be the accountant, lawyer, business adviser and investment broker job?

But an actual personal manager on the entertainment side of things I don’t think she needs one, seeing as she’s had one since 15/16 (Larry, Dan, Larry, Sam, Larry), and maybe it’s time she lived in her own terms. That’s what she seems to want.

Besides, if the “media” is to be believed then Jodi M has already agreed to stay on in the capacity of personal conservator, so likely she will transition to the role of personal manager and remain so for some time.

11 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Wouldn’t that be the accountant, lawyer, business adviser and investment broker job?

But an actual personal manager on the entertainment side of things I don’t think she needs one, seeing as she’s had one since 15/16 (Larry, Dan, Larry, Sam, Larry), and maybe it’s time she lived in her own terms. That’s what she seems to want.

Besides, if the “media” is to be believed then Jodi M has already agreed to stay on in the capacity of personal conservator, so likely she will transition to the role of personal manager and remain so for some time.

Jodi being her manager seems like a conflict of interest again.

She is way too big of a star to manage herself. That would be beyond stressful. Can you imagine? Britney sitting at a desk all day answering phone calls?

Britney is very capable of being her own manager. She's been in this business for a very long time. She can hire some asst managers to do all of the grunt and busy work for her(like bey did), but she can be her own manager at this point. It may actually be very therapeutic and empowering for her. Especially since she has spent such a long time being controlled, I think Brit will enjoy being the one calling all of the shots. I have faith in her.   

20 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Nope, you'll always need a manager plus do you really think Britney will relax on a sofa for the rest of her life? She has a full blown perfume empire which needs handling and her presence + promo and all alone. 

I am not saying about what she wants, I am saying what she already has - Britney is a brand also and she might not have any plans now but for future she will, she will have to make money as well due to her estate! 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Britney is very capable of being her own manager. She's been in this business for a very long time. She can hire some asst managers to do all of the grunt and busy work for her(like bey did), but she can be her own manager at this point. It may actually be very therapeutic and empowering for her. Especially since she has spent such a long time being controlled, I think Brit will enjoy being the one calling all of the shots. I have faith in her.   

I am shocked people wanna put these unnecessary pressures on her. It's kind of delusional. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

A manger helps you, they don't boss you around. She has just had poor ones in the past. That is not normal though.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Britney cannot be her own manager, she is not on the level of Jessica simpson lol. A qualified manager is needed who is very up to date, and Britney won't be calling herself if she wants to perform or do something in future! I am a musician and even I have a manager, Britney is a superstar man! 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Britney cannot be her own manager, she is not on the level of Jessica simpson lol. A qualified manager is needed who is very up to date, and Britney won't be calling herself if she wants to perform or do something in future! I am a musician and even I have a manager, Britney is a superstar man! 

lol @ the Jessica Simpson shade when she is in fact a very successful business woman. There are plenty of superstars who manage themselves successfully. Britney can do it. I'm not saying Britney should do it all alone. She can have an assistant manager who does all the grunt work.