Would you have passion to do something you did not choose in your own terms but was forced to do?

Its hard. I relate to that because I have a company and the main product of if it I created and I believe it and love it but now all main decisions are made by my older brother (the main investor) and I have to follow his decisions and it's going in a way I don't believe in the project anymore and I'm just going through the motions with no passion :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1

Absolutely not. I don't have skin in the game so I realize why Britney jumped through all these flaming hoops to try and satisfy these leeches. She's got kids that she loves and wants to be able to see. She'd probably walk through fire if it meant being able to see her kids. I don't have kids so that's why I'd have the luxury of sitting here and saying I'd constantly be biting their heads off. 

It's even more cruel the longer I think about that second documentary about the sushi and the shoes when you think of all those years ago when Britney voiced her disappointment/anger/annoyance at being invited out to dinner and finding out SHE was the one that paid for it. Now you got these ********* lording over her and telling her she can't have something when she's the one making the money! 

• Love 2

No, and I honestly don’t believe her career has been her dream even before the conservatorship. She is very creative and enigmatic, but I don’t see her the same way as someone who by themselves chose to pursue a singing career in their late teens. She has been pushed by her mother to be -any type of - star since she was a toddler. First it was gymnastics and dance and when Britney broke down crying about the extensive schedule and pressure it was “what else can you do?”, not “Okay, I get it, let’s go home and let you be a child”. Not becoming some sort of star was not an option, besides the only way for Britney to not be at home with her nightmare abuser father was to be out on the road working, doing auditions etc. But I think there was a reason why she said in an interview already at like 21 that her goal was to be married with children and drink Margaritas at the pool with her friends in just a couple of years. “Performing is not my life, who I am, it is just what I do”. 
When artists make it out of their own passion and NEED for it, it doesn’t sound like that. 

• Love 1

Britney had the drive and passion like no other. She rocketed from a teenage popstar to an iconic powerhouse . Shes a natural born entertainer that comes once in a life time . Britney is like Michael Jackson . She has the it factor in her early years and always will have the it factor…..many wanted unfortunately to capitalize on her talent and superstardom.  Talent is her double edge sword. Her handlers just saw a cash cow ..they robbed .. manipulated and abused her . Fact! She wanted a break to just live and be a mom. Yet hollywood scum only saw her money making guarantees.  The passion she exudes .. her fire early on was all Britney. She had to play the evil game of chess. Why would you keep that fire going when your being tortured from not being allowed to see your own babies. They used what mattered to her most and always will matter the most ( her sons ) She was put in a rock and a hard place .The world turned against her while her handlers were out to sabotage ( I do not think they saved her , they set her up … if you look back its been a set up just for their personal gains and their are a lot of players and pawns ) Their choke hold over her has only been so they could line their pockets . She could stop when they said she could  stop . Even if she did not show that fire she has .. Her fans believed in her , her scummy handlers knew shes an addiction for many . Just an opinion. But this set up was never about saving her from the start. If you saw the beginning, the paparazzi, the tabloid stories , the media frenzy, they knew her every move and she was not the one tipping these scumbags off.. She could not trust a soul..all the characters have been playing a twisted game of chess and they forced her using her own babies against her to play . Once this abusive conservatorship ends… Checkmate will happen .  Its the most evil game of chess to witness. This women was set up . This was a calculated plan on controlling and stealing this women’s freedom for many others own personal gains. Just an opinion. Yet look back .. if you watched and followed . Its been one huge set up. No why would you have passion when your tortured , sad and dead inside. Her abuse is like no other . Yet the world helped this happen and watched . Once they put her in this prison.. people praised these monsters . Many people still think this way . Its a sick world !

Her fans and non fans have watched and mocked her now for years because she looked medicated , sometimes a zombie, hallow yet we have also seem her fire 🔥… she has shown her talent and spark many many times during this abuse .. its the only way they allowed her to be free … by performing ( well folks .. I hope everyone gets it was not her fault ) .. I hope people eat their own words . Shes been fighting since and before this started to get out from the grips of these scummy handlers . Since she was a child star .. adults had their claws dug deep in this poor talented naive child who is now a grown woman . Once she started to see the truth . She wanted out and away . So all these leeches teamed up and set her up as the world watched .  Its not been 13 years .. its been way longer ! Freebritney .. Jail to all those who played a part in her imprisonment ! 

I don't think she was ever given a choice. 

Remember the thought of Britney working on an off Broadway play on Christmas day upset her, would I think her mom would force her to work on Christmas if she was older than 9, yes..

She would say well the people are jehovah's witnesses so they don't celebrate anything..so they hired you, etc..

Trust me if she was a teen Britney would work Christmas cos her parents would go well as an adult working on Christmas is a reality for most. So suck it up. 

I always thought her parents was gonna program her to just work and no play..