Sister of Sam posts new photo with Sam and Britney to congratulate them on engagement and wishes a bright future

47 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Has Robin had work done? A baby’s coochie has more lip than she ever had.

I know Lou had tissue removed from Jamie’s colon and injected into her face. That’s why she talks so much  s.h.i.t when she opens her mouth!

86-B0-A1-A2-FC37-458-B-8-ABE-378093-DD29

Oh Jesus ! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Best comment ever ! I love u. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Robin has as much lips as JL. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Haha 2

The fact that no one in her family has said anything about the fact Britney has said with her mouth that she wanted her dad gone & it finally happened & said nothing positive about getting what she wants is so telling.  

These avoiding queetions & cryptic pictures show they are praying cause they know they are about to be cut off & Jamie Lynn’s the new family breadwinner which isn’t saying much.  

do you think Brit will take her moms house back or not be that petty??

• Love 2

They're all so gorgeous and kind and actually care for each other.  I'm glad Britney finally has a supportive family to be part of, and I hope her dreams come true of expanding her family with her finally getting to be a mother who can be there for her kids and not held back.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

3 hours ago, allthat88 said:

The fact that no one in her family has said anything about the fact Britney has said with her mouth that she wanted her dad gone & it finally happened & said nothing positive about getting what she wants is so telling.  

These avoiding queetions & cryptic pictures show they are praying cause they know they are about to be cut off & Jamie Lynn’s the new family breadwinner which isn’t saying much.  

do you think Brit will take her moms house back or not be that petty??

It wouldn’t be petty after having been robbed of her own children and made to be a slave for her own Family. I HOPE she sues them all and reclaims everything. They all deserve to live matching to their effort and talent, not matching to Britney’s. 
music video rock GIF by Jealous of the Birds