NEW Rehearsal footage - Circus Video

KrisJ

55 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I know Andre had his demons. But I am starting to wonder if the whole **** incident was a set up ?

I don’t think that was a set up, but I am suspicious of the way he was treated by her team. We know they lied to Fe and told her Britney didn’t like her anymore. What if they did the same to Andre? That would have hurt him.

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

I don’t think that was a set up, but I am suspicious of the way he was treated by her team. We know they lied to Fe and told her Britney didn’t like her anymore. What if they did the same to Andre? That would have hurt him.

I think at first they were like, let's bring all the people from back in the day, then regretted it and just did everything to keep them away from her. So I wouldn't be surprised if he was lied to or set up. 

• Like 2

I have no idea why she never did full breakdowns like this, Mannequin rehearsal video and this circus rehearsal video PROVE that she still got it, but when she performed on GMA and other circus performances, she stops halfway through the breakdown and walks around... I don't get it :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, lockherup said:

I know that I am asking for a link to documentary every now and then, but really nobody has a link? Please help me

try popcorn :) its a program that uses torrent as its source and let's you stream.

Unless you mean Britney for the Record, in which case, it's on vimeo

• Like 1