How did Britney manage to get in touch with Rosengart ?

Soso

6 hours ago, Soso said:

Team Con definitely knew about it if they were still monitoring her cellphone. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

How did she manage to get it touch with him without her dad trying to stop it ? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Or to even google him. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Britney hiring Rosengart is the reason everything is falling apart for them.  :typing_keyboard_computer: 

Tristar, BlackBox, StoneBridge, IDF military, the State of California and the Us Government cant' be that clueless? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Y’all got to understand a lot of that stop as far as monitoring her phones calls when the free Britney thing really took off! Once Sam started doing a little bit in court I’m sure it stop! 

I thought the doc said till 2020

1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

Cade Hudson.

Bingo!

Cade said that he, and likely this 25-year guy close to Britney’s camp who was working behind the scenes to help free her, orchestrated a plan to hire Rosengart.

It’s my belief that Rosengart was already working on getting Britney out of the conservatorship before it was announced officially in court and to the public. Possibly as far back as late 2018/early 2019, around the time she was drugged and sent away to the facility.

In fact, Rosengart could very well have been the lawyer they tried to sneak into the facility disguised as a Plummer.

We can speculate for days about this, but we’ll never know for sure until Britney (or Cade) tells us.

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Bingo!

Cade said that he, and likely this 25-year guy close to Britney’s camp who was working behind the scenes to help free her, orchestrated a plan to hire Rosengart.

It’s my belief that Rosengart was already working on getting Britney out of the conservatorship before it was announced officially in court and to the public. Possibly as far back as late 2018/early 2019, around the time she was drugged and sent away to the facility.

In fact, Rosengart could very well have been the lawyer they tried to sneak into the facility disguised as a Plummer.

We can speculate for days about this, but we’ll never know for sure until Britney (or Cade) tells us.

I would love to know the story is that everything is so mystery book.

• Love 1

I also believe Cade is the one that helped Britney got in touch with Rosengart. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6555131/Sean-Penn-Robin-Wrights-daughter-Dylan-Penn-shares-steamy-kiss-boyfriend-Hawaii.html

Cade is a CAA agent and knows lots of people. He's also Sean Penn's agent. Mathew Rosengart is Sean Penn's laywer and close friends. Cade even vacationed in Hawaii with Sean Penn's daughter and son and stayed in Sean Penn's beachfront home. The Penn family attended Cade's Bday party. So I'd say they know each other very well.

and since Jamie strictly check Brit's phone, controlling her life and Brit has to ask permission to do everything,  Britney must had someone's help to be able to get in touch with top lawyer like Rosengart.  Cade also friends with Rosengart on facebook 

so my best guess is Cade.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Lou said:

Madonna and Justin OF COURSE 

I used to think it was Madonna as well. However, thanks to her last interview on that red carpet, when she was asked about Britney, her response was so shallow and careless that I don’t think it was her.

Justin even less likely: we’re talking about the guy who has been dragging and shading Britney for almost two decades just to promote his projects.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Bingo!

I wonder if he was the one that leaked information? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I am no fan of Jodi Montgomery, but I got the impression at the time she had something to do with it. I am sure that there were a series of texts between Britney and Jodi (released to the media) where Jodi said "Your father has the best lawyers so you should to" after Ingram resigned. As the conservator of person she could have arranged contact between Britney and Rosengart no matter what security tried to do to prevent it. I also think that there were quite a few high profile lawyers interested in the case and celebs (Madonna maybe?) who hooked them up. Could be wrong, but that is the impression I got when it happened.  Might not have come about at all though if the vacancy was not created by Ingram's departure. Pretty much the only thing he ever got right resigning!       

• Like 1