How did Britney manage to get in touch with Rosengart ?

Soso

Team Con definitely knew about it if they were still monitoring her cellphone. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

How did she manage to get it touch with him without her dad trying to stop it ? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Or to even google him. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Britney hiring Rosengart is the reason everything is falling apart for them.  :typing_keyboard_computer: 

Tristar, BlackBox, StoneBridge, IDF military, the State of California and the Us Government cant' be that clueless? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

June 23, 2021  Britney's testimony

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/24/arts/music/britney-spears-transcript.html 

July 11 2021 Prominent Lawyer in Discussions to Represent Britney Spears Mathew Rosengart, a former federal prosecutor, plans to attend a hearing on Wednesday and make the case that the singer should be permitted to hire him for her conservatorship battle

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/11/arts/music/britney-spears-lawyer-mathew-rosengart.html 

July 14, 2021 Britney Spears granted permission to hire her own lawyer in conservatorship case

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/14/arts/music/britney-spears-conservatorship-lawyer.html

They didn’t have a choice but to let her find an attorney.  The judge told her she had that right…and she was informed of this right during the very public, recorded hearing.  Had they denied her the ability to find one, she could have relayed that to the judge.  And team Con would face even more wrath had they denied her the opportunity to find someone.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Kletus said:

We must find out! Let's go back to the first time she mentioned Project Rose and see what her social calendar was around that time. Maybe she met with someone, they were recording her 24/7 but she might have been able to write something down for someone to see

It was pretty straight forward her lawyer Sam Ingham resigned after her testimony where she told Judge Penny the conservatorship was abusive and she wanted to press charges against her father

On the 14 July Britney Spears returned to court WITH Rosengart and Judge Penny agreed to her hiring him. Rosengart is not a probate / conservatorship lawyer. 

3 hours ago, Kletus said:

We must find out! Let's go back to the first time she mentioned Project Rose and see what her social calendar was around that time. Maybe she met with someone, they were recording her 24/7 but she might have been able to write something down for someone to see

for more that people want to connect Project Rose to Rosengart, or the NYT documentaries, I still believe it was just a photoshoot just like Project Red :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: (besides NYT have confirmed they took the inspiration from her posts to use the roses in the documentary). Also wasn't it called "Just a Touch of Rose"?

Anyways, she first started posting them on September 2020. I doubt that at that point she was already in touch with him, that's when Ingham was pretending to do his job.

Didn't Cade say he was the one that contacted him?

But as I've said before, I am curious to know when did they (Britney and Sam) find out about the freebritney movement, when did she start researching about the other conservatorship cases, etc.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Miss Negative said:

Now that I think about it the timing doesn't make sense, but while I was watching the documentary I was wondering if Rosengart really did dress up as a plumber to meet her lol. Britney Spears What GIF

The NYT article made it sound like he was another lawyer, and they did contact him to corroborate Alex's story, but they didn't disclose his name.

The prospective lawyer asked Ms. Spears if he could come talk to her. Ms. Spears responded that she didn’t think the security personnel would let her see him. “They will say no for sure to me seeing a new lawyer on my side,” she said, and proposed that he tell the security personnel that he was a plumber instead. The lawyer declined that plan. “You have to be approved by the court before I hire you, but I don’t understand how can I know I want to hire you unless I meet with you first?” Ms. Spears wrote.

“Yes, it’s a Catch-22 situation,” the lawyer said.

In a text message sent a week after the initial exchange with the lawyer, Ms. Spears said that Mr. Spears had taken away her phone after finding out that she had been talking to a lawyer.

The lawyer confirmed to The Times that the correspondence provided by Mr. Vlasov was accurate.

Mr. Vlasov recalled that “one of the biggest ‘aha,’ red-flag moments” in his tenure at Black Box had happened in August 2020, when Ms. Spears’s court-appointed lawyer, Samuel D. Ingham III, sent an email to Mr. Spears’s lawyers and Mr. Yemini asking for written confirmation that Ms. Spears’s new phone was not being monitored.

“Ethically, I need to get written confirmation that no one other than my client can access her calls, voice-mail messages or texts directly or indirectly,” Mr. Ingham wrote in the email, which was reviewed by The Times.

Geraldine Wyle, a lawyer for Mr. Spears, responded: “Jamie confirms that he has no access to her calls, voice-mail messages, or texts.”

• Like 2
2 hours ago, G-unit said:

They didn’t have a choice but to let her find an attorney.  The judge told her she had that right…and she was informed of this right during the very public, recorded hearing.  Had they denied her the ability to find one, she could have relayed that to the judge.  And team Con would face even more wrath had they denied her the opportunity to find someone.

Agree with this - I think the fact that 23 June was an open court hearing was a huge turning point.

2 hours ago, G-unit said:

Yes. Possibly. On the other hand, no one is making sure they are fulfilling their obligations to her, nobody is watching how they treat her behind closed doors… I find this intriguing too. Like the judge should have removed Jamie by now but she hasn’t against all logic and also legal matters. But nothing happens. There haven’t been riots exactly so if they had denied Britney an attorney how could they have been forced to..? 

• Like 1

Well, didn't she say at the June 23rd hearing that she liked to hire an attorney of her choice?

That set the ball rolling. It didn't matter whether Jamie & Co. were still monitoring her messages as she'd publicly stated by that point that she wanted a new attorney. It was out there. 

Didn’t she say at the first hearing where Rosengart was present, I believe in July, that she didn’t have her new lawyer’s phone number? I think up until that point someone was helping her. This was the hearing where no audio leaked, but Britney did phone in so all we have are transcripts.

God knows how they communicate now. If she has a phone at all.

A lot of questions. Felicia was right when she said it was like a puzzle that can only be solved by people breaking their silence.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, rennen said:

Well, didn't she say at the June 23rd hearing that she liked to hire an attorney of her choice?

That set the ball rolling. It didn't matter whether Jamie & Co. were still monitoring her messages as she'd publicly stated by that point that she wanted a new attorney. It was out there. 

yes but Rosengart appeared like 1 week after the hearing... She must have had that planned for quite sometime i guess:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile: i guess we'll know if Britney ever decide to talk about all this mess in a book or something...

For some reason I imagined Britney had Rosengart already on her sight before raising the question in court on June 23... maybe it's because I find it suspect that Ingham agreed so quickly to resign if the court agreed with letting her hire her own counsel, and because we know she tried to get in contact with lawyers at least 3 times during the consevatorship and it made sense to me she would contact someone before asking the court. Also, I assumed the 911 call on the 22 was made following someone's legal advice... but who knows I'm probably wrong

• Like 2