BreatheHeavy is featured in Netflix's new Britney doc 'Britney vs Spears'

14 minutes ago, Jon Bellion said:

Jordan and BH didnt invent the FreeBritney movement. It's the people from the Britney Podcast! 

Jordan was the first to start posting #freebritney news on BH back in 2009 and was forced to deal with the consequences of that with the CONteam. We have been discussing and researching the conship here on BH ever since then.

It turned into a mass movement in 2019 when the BG girls shared that anonymous call on their podcast. 

• Like 5
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Fizzmeister said:

Congrats man! Been on here since about 2006- don’t post much but really appreciate all you do. 

Eff the politics. You’ve kept us informed for years and used your voice & our voice to represent Britney with your platform. 

💖

We got an OG in the house! Thanks for all the support over the years 

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

Congratulations, King @Jordan Miller! This is great to see and you deserve it for all the representation and the love you have for Britney! Can't wait till the 28!

I'll see Jordan and think: "I've interacted with him online" :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Thank you!! Appreciate that. Looking forward to seeing what you think

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

It went down at Orsen Wells’ old house in Beverly Hills. The interview was nerve wracking af just because I knew what this was and without revealing anything - we talked about a lot. Including shady characters in the con. Def always felt they were pro Britney / Free Britney

Oh wow! Orsen Wells house! Lucky boy

Please like this comment If you talked about “she who shall not be named”