BreatheHeavy is featured in Netflix's new Britney doc 'Britney vs Spears'

I remember when I first found this website back in 2013 (though I didn’t even create an account until lately). In the years after I had to learn what a conservatorship is, why is Britney in one… Now it seems like everyone in my life knows about the situation and supports Britney (even my aunt!!!).

Spoiler

*I also remember when Breatheheavy became an all-fandom website instead of focusing only on Britney… the meltdowns :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

My point is that it’s been such a long way, yet somehow all of this feels like it happened yesterday. And I guess I’m trying to say - thank you for always being there for every fan, and for always being there for Britney.  I’m proud of you and proud of all of us. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

@Jordan Miller

#FreeBritney

• Leader
7 hours ago, Don't Trust Sam said:

OMG, this is such a ****ing good news! Jordan, you are the "spark" in the Rebellion. I'm so happy for you, for the movement and for Britney herself of course! You deserve it so much!!!!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Lou's time is coming. :gunney:

Jordan, you are the "spark" in the Rebellion.

That is such a cool thing to say. Really appreciate that! 

13 hours ago, Jon Bellion said:

Jordan and BH didnt invent the FreeBritney movement. It's the people from the Britney Podcast! 

I know what you mean, and I agree with it for the most part, just not the wording. The “movement” did start back in the late 2000s, but very few fans actually cared and then they stopped speaking out against it soon after. I don’t even know if that counted as a movement but I guess it was a very small “movement” back then if it even was one but the truth is some fans were saying #FreeBritney. And yes, fans who spoke on it back then and then left it alone for 10 years only to come back now and claim they are the originators are ignorant, because the resurgence in #FreeBritney since 2019 has nothing to do with the #FreeBritney talk back then and it would happen with or without it, I’m glad Jordan clarified a few pages back that he’s not the “inventor” or the light at the end of the tunnel for the movement.

I do agree that if Jordan got an interview, so should the BG podcast girls because they invented the movement as we know it today, or let’s say they ‘revamped’ it and are the ones that really got the ball going since 2019. They were THE pioneers in this movement and shouldn’t go unnoticed. That being said, congrats to everyone who made it.