BreatheHeavy is featured in Netflix's new Britney doc 'Britney vs Spears'

2 hours ago, Jon Bellion said:

Jordan and BH didnt invent the FreeBritney movement. It's the people from the Britney Podcast! 

Bless your heart :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: he won't say it because he's humble but if we're being technical he did, and there were consequences. I really advise you look into it. 

• Love 5
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Sea flower said:

Congratulations! Well deserved, your testimony is so important and i am glad the filmmakers could see that. Looking forward to the documentary even more! And do not worry about what other people say, they are just jealous, they should be happy your are given screen time to tell your story!

Thank you!! Yea I am really grateful they saw value in me and wanted to include me. Thanks for the kind words 

• Love 2
  • Leader
3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

If they use any screenshots of Breatheheavy that feature my username, I’ll drop my Venmo so you can forward me my royalties! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:
In all seriousness, congratulations! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: I can’t wait to watch and tell people that Jordan interacts with my posts sometimes on Exhale! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Haha thank you! I appreciate that. 

• Love 1

Jordan, you have been saying this for as long as I have! You are totally a very important part of the #FreeBritney movement and I am so glad you are truly being acknowledged more. I didn't post much on this site back then, but I was agreeing and saying the same stuff to anyone who would listen that this conservatorship was corrupt. I am so glad you are getting the credit you deserve. <3

• Leader
5 hours ago, MacLaura said:

Jordan was the first to start posting #freebritney news on BH back in 2009 and was forced to deal with the consequences of that with the CONteam. We have been discussing and researching the conship here on BH ever since then.

It turned into a mass movement in 2019 when the BG girls shared that anonymous call on their podcast. 

Appreciate you saying that 

• Like 1