Britney reportedly does not support the new Netflix documentary 'Britney vs Spears'

This gets a little frustrating because we don’t know if it’s true or not, HOWEVER if it is true and it is her genuine feelings - It starts to get irritating because for someone who has been prisoner, abused, mistreated and had 13 years of their life stolen and has mentioned that no one knows the truth and she’s lied and said she’s ok when she’s not - why would you be upset to something that is supporting you and amplifying your voice x10000  that had not been heard for 13 years. 

I would want every person covering this and making my voice and plea heard around the world. She got this sliver of chance that she would never have gotten again if they had it their way to finally speak up and free herself and be heard. She was able to pull the curtain back and now at the same time you would be upset that it’s being spoken of?

Its just another big ? mark. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

I’m pretty sure Britney and Rosemary are in support of the documentary and I’m sure they probably provided info to the producers allegedly. I’m confident that this is her “team” trying to get ahead of the storm that’s brewing. Good luck with that. Why would Britney be against something that’s (most likely we hope) going to bring even more awareness than ever before to help her get her freedom. Nice try Viv and Colon.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

I'm surprised she wouldn't support it because she likely hasn't seen it yet. Also I wonder who the "source" is who's speaking on behalf of Britney. Personally, I would rather hear from Britney's mouth via a video posted on social media or an Instagram live about how she feels about the documentary... preferably after she's watched it in full. 

This. Not some Instagram caption, not from sources close to Britney. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

she even mentioned in court that she wants to be heard, not silenced

• Love 5
1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

I’m pretty sure Britney and Rosemary are in support of the documentary and I’m sure they probably provided info to the producers allegedly. I’m confident that this is her “team” trying to get ahead of the storm that’s brewing. Good luck with that. Why would Britney be against something that’s (most likely we hope) going to bring even more awareness than ever before to help her get her freedom. Nice try Viv and Colon.

NOT ROSEMARY :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

No, she wouldn’t. Otherwise she would have said it. Britney herself said in court and Instagram that she hates people benefiting off her trauma and speaking for her. 

Except she said that only on captions on Instagram and well.... :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:, she never directly addressed with videos or at the hearing the recent media coverage issue...:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I get that this might seem exploitive but I will say without these docs there’s is no way the general public would have ever known about her conservativeship and what her father did.
Our whole #freebritney movement was to get her free and it’s working!

More has happened in these past few months than anything in the past 13 years. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I’m pretty sure Britney and Rosemary are in support of the documentary and I’m sure they probably provided info to the producers allegedly. I’m confident that this is her “team” trying to get ahead of the storm that’s brewing. Good luck with that. Why would Britney be against something that’s (most likely we hope) going to bring even more awareness than ever before to help her get her freedom. Nice try Viv and Colon.

Rosemary

Kathy Bates Lol GIF by Team Coco

• Haha 1

Ok. So you have Team Con who, at this point still control the narrative, Britney didn’t directly speak to ANYONE, clearly she is not able to / restricted. I’m not going to go down the whole Gram Rabbit 🐇 Hole, BUT, who would this narrative suit better? Britney or Team Con? I don’t for one second believe, the “I was crying for 2 weeks” after FBS caption wasn’t at least tampered with, before it was posted 🤷🏻‍♂️ To me an unnamed source like that is from Team Con, and it has been proven time and time again, that every time they speak, 🐎 shiz falls outta their mouth...

• Love 5