Britney reportedly does not support the new Netflix documentary 'Britney vs Spears'

On 9/22/2021 at 7:40 PM, Like A Slumber Party said:

I'm surprised she wouldn't support it because she likely hasn't seen it yet. Also I wonder who the "source" is who's speaking on behalf of Britney. Personally, I would rather hear from Britney's mouth via a video posted on social media or an Instagram live about how she feels about the documentary... preferably after she's watched it in full.Β 

Agree that I want to her from Britney but she certainly does not have to watch it in full before giving her opinion.

It seems hypocritical for free Britney accounts to pass on this unverified (mis?)information. If Britney hated analysing and talk in the public about the conservatorship and what has been done to her… then why would she support the Free Britney movement that is CONSTANTLY doing exactly this? Analysing her every Instagram post, analysing her horoscope, making daily tarot draws about HER LIFE AND DESTINY, posting millions of pictures of her, old ones as well, I meanΒ this forum.Β You can’t seriously be a member ofΒ this forumΒ that analyses every breath of Britney, what she means and not means, who she loves and not, if she is sane or not, if she is hot or not, etc, etc, etc, and then come and say that Britney would hate a documentary that can possibly make 5% of all of this analysing and scrutinising of her life and destiny and what has happened to her/is happening to her.

Therefor I don’t believeΒ at allΒ that Britney would hate this documentary. In that case she’d feel the same about those obsessive Stan/freeBritney accounts that are profiling and policing on the forefront of Free Britney. Because they do exactly what they Blame these docs of. Times 100.Β 
Β 

Schitts Creek Ok GIF by CBC