Ed Sheeran reveals he is a #FreeBritney supporter

Slayer

4 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

“Are you team Free Britney?”

Does the bear **** in the woods?

Who is going to say “no, I’m a big Jamie fan, and I support leaches and greedy *********”

I dont think anyone would say no they aren't but I feel like in the past some celebrities dance around the question and say things like well I don't have enough information or I'm not sure I haven't been following but I wish her the best to get out of answering directly

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

Yall dont come for me but I have the biggest crush on him :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: he just seems so nice and ugh I know he's always been a fan so I love thats he's openly admitting to being a supporter. It means alot coming from male entertainers.

I think he's hot lol... not really attractive, but to me those two things are completely different, there's plenty of attractive people that I definitely don't find hot lol.

for instance, channing Tatum (or the majority of "hot" guys in Hollywood), most people think he's attractive, but I wouldn't go anywhere near his d**k:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Qweef said:

I think he's hot lol... not really attractive, but to me those two things are completely different, there's plenty of attractive people that I definitely don't find hot lol.

for instance, channing Tatum (or the majority of "hot" guys in Hollywood), most people think he's attractive, but I wouldn't go anywhere near his d**k:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Yes! I completely understand what your saying. I also have never been attracted to pretty boys so that could have something to do with it :jackk_alien: